How will Mendes make money for the next 2 years?

TimeToTrain

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
That must be difficult to survive without any fights for 2 years.

Is he gonna train students to get by only? Usually that's part time and he's already in a gym full of full time professional fighters, doubt there's any students like how the Diaz bros do it at their gym.

i believe he has a hunting show on tv

That must be difficult to survive without any fights for 2 years.

Is he gonna train students to get by only? Usually that's part time and he's already in a gym full of full time professional fighters, doubt there's any students like how the Diaz bros do it at their gym.
Maybe get a damn job like the rest of the world. My suggestion would be something in the skin care business, personal training or both.

gonna be a model for kids underwear.

75Xfqci.jpg

ask for his release and go fight in japan or russia

Sad Moneyless Methhead

Spending that red panty night money wisely...

Taking hunting trips with famous people, or so he thinks

I really would love to schedule a trip with both Urijah Faber & TJ Dillashaw together. I think it would be a wonderful ideia.

http://finzandfeatherz.com/celebrities/

Think theyd do it?

tumblr_mke94gjMsk1qh15i1o1_500.gif

Last edited:
He has a hunting/fishing guide business and a hot girlfriend. I'm sure he'll find something to occupy his time.

article-2607903-1D2E8FB300000578-90_306x324.jpg

At the chocolate factory, they not only allow PEDs, they encourage them.

Last edited:
He has some business with organising hunting and fishing trips. Don't know how much he makes from it.

Haven't you seen all his posts about hunting?

He will live off the land , hunting animals for food and clothes and leathers to make a tent and shelter and he will plant his last canister of HGH and grow it in a garden

Back