Will Jose Aldo and Conor McGregor ever be friends?

ReasonableMMAFan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Like Rampage and Rashad. They were bitter rivals during TUF and when they were feuding over the title, but now they're cool with each other. I can see a bromance eventually forming between Conor and Aldo/RDA in the future, and that's tv gold right there. Force them to live in a house together and make them go on adventures and shit.

Last edited:
Doubt it.

Jones and Cormier on the other hand.. As made for playing golf with each other in their 50s.

. Force then to live in a house together and make them go on adventures and shit.

giphy.gif

Nah.
Seems to me Aldo genuinely dislikes Conor. Conor is just a businessman though. Hypes fights and is great at mental warfare, exception being Nate.

Aldo should be thanking Conor for the biggest payday he's ever received and will ever receive.

Maybe if the first fight played out differently, but I doubt Aldo could ever forgive

No. Love Aldo, but he'll be salty about what Conor did to him till the day he dies. And I don't blame him.

I don't think Jose is ever going to invite Conor over for a barbecue like Anderson did with Chael.

How can they be lovers if they can't be friends?

When Conor buys Aldos burger joint for 4 Billion, then mabye..

I don't think Conor wants that after Aldo destroys him :p

Doubt it.

Jones and Cormier on the other hand.. As made for playing golf with each other in their 50s.

Jones: Just hurry up and drive the ball pussy.
DC: When I need advice on how to drive the ball into a pregnant lady's arm, i'll ask for it mother fucker.

Last edited:
They won't even accept Candy Crush Saga requests from each other

nah Aldo is salty as fuck
Aldo will always think bad of Conor and think he is evil
and he will always think it was a fluke

Team Awesome
jose-aldo-brazilian-legends-600x400.jpg

Team Bad Guys
McGregor-and-Jones.jpg

You'll never be Aldo's friend if you're a jerk

Back