Chaels podcast partner chimes in on USADA

TrueBias

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Ill try to edit if the link doesnt work but im copying n pasting from 2 browsers seems more difficult than an nes emulator..

In chaels podcast with Julianna Pena, he ends with one of the studio guys ranting abouthow USADA is ruining UFC. I could not agree more with this guy, ive sang the same song, and im delighted that someone else feels the same way.

www.podcastone.com/chaelsonnen

<iframe src="http://www.podcastone.com/embed?progID=706&pid=1664588" width="300" height="696" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Guy sounds pretty stupid

Chael has reached new levels of delusions lately, here are some examples.

1) Said Pena deserves a title shot more than Rousey because Rousey hasn't fought since November 2014. (untrue)
2) Said Mark Hunt was a #1 contender in the last calendar year. (untrue)
3) Said RDA is like Belfort & Nunes. (Untrue)

Plenty more out there.

Memo to Chael and his podcast jabronis:
201503_1309_daiah_sm.jpg

1) Said Pena deserves a title shot more than Rousey because Rousey hasn't fought since November 2014. (untrue)

Plenty more out there.

What Chael says becomes true when it leaves his mouth.

Plenty more out there.

There's always at least 50% truth in what Chael says.

50%? Either something is true or it isn't. I'm a Chael fan I've just noticed his delusions a lot more lately. Still a boss.

50%? Either something is true or it isn't. I'm a Chael fan I've just noticed his delusions a lot more lately. Still a boss.

75f0kvC.gif

I still hope we get Chael vs Wanderlei when both come off suspension. Here is a preview:

Chael+Sonnen+Takes+Down+Wanderlei+Silva+in+TUF+Brazil+3.gif

Chael+Sonnen+Takes+Down+Wanderlei+Silva+in+TUF+Brazil+3.gif

Plenty more out there.

Yeah it's funny he says alot of things that are wrong but he speaks like it's gospel lol

Also said Eddie never gets destroyed only loses a decision here and there. Eddie's only lost 1 decision and been finishes in the early a couple times

Plenty more out there.

1) If you went by a ranking system Pena deserves the fight more than Ronda, because she just beat Cat who has wins over the last two BW champs. Ronda Nunes is a bigger money fight though, so it makes more sense.

2) Hunt fought for a the strap in Nov. 2014 Chael probably was thinking that fight was less than a year ago without checking when it actually went down.

3) I can see the RDA Belfort Nunes Comparison. All three are very powerful in your face fighters and leave themselves open when they get overly aggressive. They are all fighters that will give their opponents a bad night if they cant handle their pressure.

While all of that is subjective, I can still see where Chael is coming from.

1) If you went by a ranking system Pena deserves the fight more than Ronda, because she just beat Cat who has wins over the last two BW champs. Ronda Nunes is a bigger money fight though, so it makes more sense.

2) Hunt fought for a the strap in Nov. 2014 Chael probably was thinking that fight was less than a year ago without checking when it actually went down.

3) I can see the RDA Belfort Nunes Comparison. All three are very powerful in your face fighters and leave themselves open when they get overly aggressive. They are all fighters that will give their opponents a bad night if they cant handle their pressure.

While all of that is subjective, I can still see where Chael is coming from.
Ronda lost in 2015 though not 2014 and when was the last time Pena beat somebody who was actually coming off a win? Rousey already humiliated Zingano in 14 seconds and she was coming off a win and hadn't been on a 15 month hiatus. She keeps getting sloppy seconds.

Fair mistake but Chael should really stop saying it in every other interview as if it's truth.

Except RDA doesn't crumble after a round or 2. You really had to grasp at straws to justify those mistakes.

Ronda lost in 2015 though not 2014 and when was the last time Pena beat somebody who was actually coming off a win? Rousey already humiliated Zingano in 14 seconds and she was coming off a win and hadn't been on a 15 month hiatus. She keeps getting sloppy seconds.

Fair mistake but Chael should really stop saying it in every other interview as if it's truth.

Except RDA doesn't crumble after a round or 2. You really had to grasp at straws to justify those mistakes.

I agree with your assessment as well. I didn't listen to the podcast though. I was just saying I can see where he is coming from.

Plenty more out there.

But Chael has defeated every champion from every organization the world of mixed martial arts has ever seen

Sonnen gets to routinely get caught with PEDS and gets treated like a god here

But heaven forbid a brown or black fighter even gets rumored for PEDs

Back