DHC runs the McGregor gauntlet.

ReasonableMMAFan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So, basically, what if the Korean Superboy had to fight Brimage, Holloway, Brandao, Poirier, Siver, Mendes, Aldo and Diaz instead of his current set of opponents in the UFC? How well would he do?

Poirier? the same guy that got absolutely outclassed by Korean zombie?

Holloway kills him.
26.gif

Holloway is really good but not consistent. Who knows. But I don't see him getting past the trio of Halloway, Poirier, and Mendes.

He beats 145 Poirier.
lol@ 145 poirier, just like lol@green inexperienced max comments.
clownish statement, there is no difference between 145 and 155 poirier, he was a beast at 45 and 55.
he also nearly got finished several times by duffy and its only a matter of time until he gets cracked at LW.

Holloway is really good but not consistent. Who knows. But I don't see him getting past the trio of Halloway, Poirier, and Mendes.
not consistent = one of the biggest win streaks in ufc history, ok.

not consistent = one of the biggest win streaks in ufc history, ok.
He has five good wins in a row. Don't get too riled up over Chope, Collard, Fili, and Corassani, ok now?

When he has fought top competition, he's been inconsistent. He beat Swanson and Lil Heathen but has lost to Poirer, Bermudez, McGregor. Calm down.

Hardly fair to compare them, especially given Holloway is twice the fighter today as he was when he fought McGregor.

Each is their own fighter and have to take a separate route to the title, as do all other fighters. Only thing you'll get by asking hypothetical questions like this is arguments.

Hardly fair to compare them, especially given Holloway is twice the fighter today as he was when he fought McGregor.

Each is their own fighter and have to take a separate route to the title, as do all other fighters. Only thing you'll get by asking hypothetical questions like this is arguments.

Which is ok since it's the highest level of discourse on the 'dog...

He has five good wins in a row. Don't get too riled up over Chope, Collard, Fili, and Corassani, ok now?

When he has fought top competition, he's been inconsistent. He beat Swanson and Lil Heathen but has lost to Poirer, Bermudez, McGregor. Calm down.

But it was three years ago he last lost and he was only 21 at the time. He has evolved since then and a nine fight win streak is about as consistent as it gets.

Hes actually won 9 fights in a row, his last loss was to the FW goat. Are you fucking kidding me man?

I am very calm dont worry :). He got robbed against DB, the other two obviously are two of the best.

Well Max was about 12 years old & a 3 fight novice when he got thrown in as a B-side opponent for CM. Now it's a different story he's evolved a shit ton since then.

Back