Nate might need to cut weight for 202....

batistaBOMB

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Looking at his recent pictures he's huge and will need to cut weight to make 170, i don't know if that is such a good idea look what happened to conor when he ate up to 170 he gassed out early and 2 of nate's most potent weapons are his gas tank and that quick,slick boxing.
I think he will be slower in this fight everyone is talking about conors gas tank it's nate that needs too worry since he is making the same mistakes that conor made

Nate's fought at Welterweight prior to the Conor fight. He'll probably cut a few pounds but not much. Conor's the one that has to worry about his cardio, not Nate.

Are you thinking Nate might gas out TS?

tumblr_lx9jb1SPMr1qdrpdr.gif

Lifelong fighter, knows his strengths/weaknesses, healthy eater and part-time endurance athlete...plus he had Conor's number just hours removed from holiday.

Nate's frame also takes gains better than Conor's in this regard, I imagine. Whatever changes he makes fall well within the realm of a spectacular win over McGregor. Sorry, TS; Nate's got this.

P.s. what are the latest pics of both fighters in the twilights of camp?

Nah, him and Conor are the same size, Sherdoggers told me so.

Good lol. Nate looks like a WW which is great almost like he has no plans on ever returning to 155 or MMA at all after this fight.

Win or lose, as long as he doesn't get KTFO; Nate is fighting Alvarez next. Maybe at MSG. Thats at least 7 million for Nate. Get that Sundancer NATE!

Last time around he didnot have a camp this time he has a full camp and was on the scales straight from the boat this time he's had a full camp gained muscle do you guys seriously believe that gaining muscle wont slow him down and i am not talking about a huge difference in his cardio and speed but even a small amount is all that is needed at the elite level to get an edge

every time I read something dumb I look at the joined date and that explains it

Nate needing to cut is more of a problem to Conor than nate. Nate will be bigger on fight night. Conor's notorious blast double we saw in their last fight won't be nearly as affective

Where are these pics? Sounds like just trying to talk up the "size difference" discretely.

Last time around he didnot have a camp this time he has a full camp and was on the scales straight from the boat this time he's had a full camp gained muscle do you guys seriously believe that gaining muscle wont slow him down and i am not talking about a huge difference in his cardio and speed but even a small amount is all that is needed at the elite level to get an edge

Perhaps it'll slow him down slightly. But if Conor plays around standing in the pocket trying to time left straight counters and rear uppercuts, Nate will still pick him apart.

And with more muscle backing those punches, Conor is going down quicker. That being said, I doubt Nate will be packing on too much muscle. He'll probably be in the same shape he was for Michael Johnson, but without much of a cut.

It would be a mistake if Nate had to cut some obscene amount of weight, like 22+ lbs. He doesn't. He's a very experienced weight cutter and will probably only have to cut 13-14lbs to make weight for UFC 202. For a professional fighter with a full training camp, that's a walk in the park. He'll probably weigh in right around 183 for his fight against McGregor and enjoy an 11-14lb weight advantage, depending on what Conor weighs in at. If he's smart he'll try to wear Conor down by pressing the action and making Conor carry his weight and then finish him in the 3rd round. I honestly see no way Conor wins this if he doesn't finish it in the first 7 minutes.

is this an inside joke?
Is there a collective troll effort posting these ?

This is the 3rd thread since yesterday about the same thing but he looks normal to me.

Nate fought at 170 before (before the Conor fight) and he nevr gassed out he knows what he's doing. if anything it will make it even harder for Conor to hurt him

When it comes to professional fighters, the Diaz brothers always come in shape and ready to fight. He will make the weight easily, and his cardio will be impeccable as always. Conor on the other hand better come prepared and not gas out, or it will be another bad night for the Irishman.

Holy fuck. The Michael Owen of the mma world has arrived.

Back