The UFC needs to end their relationship with usada

bigconan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
And do it immediately. My personal opinion is they are going to ruin the ufc. From their late rulings of fighters failing a test 2 days before a fight. to a fighter being taken off the fight card, due to a natural supplement that he has been taking all along. No failed test mind you.

Why does the ufc need to be the best and most tested organization of all of sports? Why can't they have a more reasonable approach? Like that of the nfl or nba or nhl. A reasonable testing. Not this super strict thing they are doing now. Cards are going to fall apart cause of them... I'm asking for a reasonable approach to testing. What other sports are doing. Why go way above that? do what boxing does.

Alternatively people can stop taking steroids so cards don't get fucked up

it will get worse before it gets better.

#IMOKAYWITHUSADA

And do it immediately. My personal opinion is they are going to ruin the ufc. From their late rulings of fighters failing a test 2 days before a fight. to a fighter being taken off the fight card, due to a natural supplement that he has been taking all along. No failed test mind you.

Why does the ufc need to be the best and most tested organization of all of sports? Why can't they have a more reasonable approach? Like that of the nfl or nba or nhl. A reasonable testing. Not this super strict thing they are doing now. Cards are going to fall apart cause of them... I'm asking for a reasonable approach to testing. What other sports are doing. Why go way above that? do what boxing does.
The testing in other pro sports is unreasonable. This is the most sensible testing around.

Says the dude with one of the biggest Juicers the planet's ever seen.

Noice!

Agreed but you cant really put the toothpaste back in the tube now.

No. I'd be in favour of legalising steroids. But as long as this isn#t happening USADA is the best option.

This is true drug testing still not unbeatable and many fighters surely are beating it but much better.

That former shit of testing but having baby tests that only idiots would fail while pretending that everyone is clean is cancer.

Either legalize it or have testing at LEAST as strict as USADA

Alternatively people can stop taking steroids so cards don't get fucked up
But Lesnar can't use his asthma pump and Mendes can't moisturize his skin.

Moisturized Mendes never lost.

The logic fails me a bit. Because people cheat, the ufc should end dealing with the Usada so everyone can cheat again?

I don't believe the UFC needs WADA testing. MLB, NBA, NFL, and NHL get by just fine without it. If what they are doing is good enough for themselves then it is good enough for me too.

If they ended the relationship now, the UFC would open the door to bad criticism.

Now THIS is some hilarious shit. "Let's de-legitimize the sport we've been trying so hard to clean up by pulling an abrupt policy about-face as soon as our stars start getting popped."

I don't believe the UFC needs WADA testing. MLB, NBA, NFL, and NHL get by just fine without it. If what they are doing is good enough for themselves then it is good enough for me too.

The aim of those other sports isn't to beat your opponent unconscious. When you cheat in combat sports you are opening yourself up to potential criminal charges ie) attempted manslaughter, assault, whatever.

An organization that is holding these types of contests has an obligation to ensure that things are on the up and up. If they fail to do so, then they themselves may be subject to future prosecution in the event something unfortunate occurs.

ie) Combat sports are not the same as traditional sports.

Except that those sports are not dependent upon punching, kicking, kneeing, choking, and arm-breaking your opponent.

The aim of those other sports isn't to beat your opponent unconscious. When you cheat in combat sports you are opening yourself up to potential criminal charges ie) attempted manslaughter, assault, whatever.

An organization that is holding these types of contests has an obligation to ensure that things are on the up and up. If they fail to do so, then they themselves may be subject to future prosecution in the event something unfortunate occurs.

This!

Except that those sports are not dependent upon punching, kicking, kneeing, choking, and arm-breaking your opponent.
Lol have you guys ever watched the NFL or NHL? It's not like these are non contact sports where damage isn't being dealt out.

You can still beat USADA testing by micro dosing. Cheaters will always be ahead of the game anyway.

They need to be most tested because unlike other sports MMA involves one fighter trying to incapacitate another (either by KO or submission). To do so they develop skills and athleticism that make parts of their bodies into legit weapons. The only protection they have is a mouthguard and slightly padded gloves.

MMA is still trying to break into the mainstream, and to do so they have to prove that it's not just human cock fighting where steroid abusers go to beat on each other.

The other sports also have players unions which negotiate these testing standards. But I guarantee that if a union existed the tests/punishments would still be the same. If the fighters' union demanded for lax testing procedures, they'd fall under media scrutiny for appeasing drug users among their ranks.

Indictments are coming. I bet FEDS are investigating these gyms

Back