the real reason nate wins the rematch...

8oh5

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Is because his brother nick will most likely be in his corner again! <cheer>

Or Because Conor is smaller, with no ground game, and worse cardio

marijuana-leaf.jpg

Nick's a horrible corner man
He better listens to Jake, Kron and his boxing coach but I think the latter might also be horrible
"Fuck him up" isn't coaching and "you won that round all day" isn't useful feedback

He better listens to Jake, Kron and his boxing coach but I think the latter might also be horrible
"Fuck him up" isn't coaching and "you won that round all day" isn't useful feedback

I think him telling nate "Don't be a bitch" does help though hahahaha

The only quick finish Conor will get is from playing touch butt with his movement coach

"No ground game" ... i cant believe the level of stupid.
Some people just read something and think when they just repeat it like a good sheep all the other sheep will applaud their conformity.

Conor's going to adjust that touch butt to suit Nate and will win the rematch.

BJ's cornermen were the worst.

"Fuck this pussy up BJ!"

Some people just read something and think when they just repeat it like a good sheep all the other sheep will applaud their conformity.

What ground game does Conor have? I would honestly like you to defend that claim.

You are right, he has a ground game.
It's just not very good...

Back