Who should be in the UFC hall of fame

AceCooch

Ace Land
@Brown
Reaction score
Imo, before being inducted, they should be "retired" or inactive for 2+ years... That way their induction fully embodies their career

HW: Couture, Sylvia, Carwin
LHW: Liddell and Rampage
MW: Rich Franklin, Forest Griffin, Sonnen
WW: Hughes, GSP, Serra,
LW: Penn (appears to be done), Sherk, Carl Uno

Looks good but Sonnen wont get in. Sherk might not either

Bisping
Conor

Kazushi sakuraba, Natural 170 won the UFC heavyweight tournament. Many more accolades to his name.

lol.gif

Duh.

Trump apparently. UFC wouldn't be where it is today without him

Sonnen on UFC Hall of Fame ? hahaHA

He almost beat Anderson, and pretty much took out everyone else at MW for his time.. including Bisping who is now Champion

I think that's fair

Forest is in the Hall of Fame which I understand more than Stephan Bonner because even with the epic fight they say kicked the UFC in gear between him and Forest Bonnar sucked.
Royce Gracie knew something nobody else knew and won but in his first real MMA fight against another man who knew it he got his brains beat in by Matt Hughes along with Renzo Gracie

People will complain about me saying that about Royce Gracie and all i say is he won until somebody learned what he knew and he never won again, maybe here and there in Japan so as an MMA fighter he basically sucked. My point is who gives a shit who is in the Hall Of Fame? I don't and neither do they they would rather have money

Cyborg.......for sure. Greatest fighter in the history of WMMA.

MMA pioneers class - Carlos Gracie , Helio Gracie , Mitsuyo Maeda , Antonio Inoki , Gene Lebell , Muhammad Ali.

Why on earth would "carl" uno be in the ufc hall of fame? For losing to jens?

Back