Anyone feel Aldo loses to Conor but Edgar beats him?

Rockman14

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Yet edgar loses to Aldo, styles make fights, I feel as if edgars pace and wrestling would be too much for Conor but Aldos primaraly stand up based style is not a good matchup for Conor, it would be interesting to see if Aldo uses a grappling based gameplan but who knows, he probably really wants to KO him.

No, I'm fairly certain Conor sucks and was never any good.

nope.gif

The Aldo that beat Edgar this time around would beat McGregor imo, but McGregor has the mental tricks that could destroy Aldo...

Stylistically, Edgar is McGregor's worse nightmare, an endless cardio better striking version of Chad Mendes with an unbelievable chin..

However, Aldo is Edgar's worst stylistic nightmare, ridiculous take down defense and great counters

Beating young holloway, short notice Mendes and mentally unstable Aldo doesn't make you a great fighter. Diaz's fight proved how good he was. I'm pretty sure he won't have any victory in 2016

I think Aldo loses to Conor again.

I think Frankie beats Conor.

I thought this way since before the aldo fight was even scheduled and still think the same.

Mac may need to borrow one of Aldo'z spy's to see if Frankie'z game plan will be to take him down... :) Lol...

Like last time, I got Mac for the win against Aldo... which makes it all about Frankie or Halloway after that. I expect Mac will make another run for the 155 belt & so those 2 may have to fight in the meantime for the next shot.

Frankie'z speed & wrestling will be a problem... .. but that power Mac haz will slow him down & maybe even stop him.

How do you see it @McgreGOATsLeft

Last edited:
I'm not picking anyone at 145 against Conor until he gives me a reason to --- I don't see Edgar finishing McGregor in the early rounds and I think anyone in that weight class that gives him long enough will get knocked out.

I think the most interesting fight at 145 for McGregor is actually a Holloway rematch -- they're both way better than when they first faced off and that fight didn't represent either guy perfectly because of injuries. Also, Holloway has range. I know it's unlikely that McGregor will stick around to "continue to dominate the featherweight division" as he claims he will, but that's the fight I most wanna see if he does.

Conor beats them both. I don't see anyone that small (Edgar) beating McGregor. Has to be someone who can match McGregor's range advantage (Nate). Those are the types of fighters that will give Conor more of a challenge.

lol, you also thought that Frankie was going to KO Aldo ts. Nice try.

Aldo is big for a FW and he was THROWING Frankie around every time he shot in for a TD, Now although Conor doesn't have Aldo's TDD he is much bigger than Aldo and just as strong if not stronger.
Frankie is TINY and for that I commend him for winning the 155 title in the past but at this point he needs to drop to 135 because he will NEVER beat Aldo.

Yet edgar loses to Aldo, styles make fights, I feel as if edgars pace and wrestling would be too much for Conor but Aldos primaraly stand up based style is not a good matchup for Conor, it would be interesting to see if Aldo uses a grappling based gameplan but who knows, he probably really wants to KO him.
You also thought Frankie was going to ko Aldo at 200 lol, goofball.

You know..i actually did have that thought once. I really did. Well see in their rematch.(Aldos vs Conor)

Back