Clairvoyance, Combatants and Characters

Gingerdead Man

I Knead U
Staff member
Forum Administrator
Reaction score
What are personal or professional questions you have for fighters and UFC-personnel that will never be answered?

These questions must in good faith be unanswerable owing either to death, or circumstances beyond any reasonable degree of expecting the contrary.

I would like everyone to submit their question(s) by the English literary salutation Dear...

Three on my end at present time:

(1) Dear Mr. Tanner,

If there were ever a restless wanderer, you lived the life of one; intentional or not those final days in the Californian desert, were the closing moments of and reflexions on your journey here in any way a homecoming, or ultimately peace-bringing?

(2) Dear Ken,

You faced Kevin (R.I.P.) in June of 2015; for a veteran of 20+ years you looked markedly out-of-sorts (even in opening minutes while in fight-finishing back control of your opponent), so as respectfully as I can ask, was your losing a work?

(3) Dear Chael,

Have you been aware since youth or only later in life that you were blessed by beings beyond our mere earthly realm?

Chris-Rock-HUH-WTF.gif

Your first one isn't even a question. It's just rambling.

Dear Brian Stann,

I punched you but you still ain't falling. I practice Akido, and also touch the bottom.

I took 2 drug tests back in Autumn. Tainted supplements I bought em. Probably was a problem at USADA or something.

Anyways I hope you get this man, hit me back, just to chat, truly yours, your biggest homes this is Jones.

What are personal or professional questions you have for fighters and UFC-personnel that will never be answered?

These questions must in good faith be unanswerable owing either to death, or circumstances beyond any reasonable degree of expecting the contrary.

I would like everyone to submit their question(s) by the English literary salutation Dear...

Three on my end at present time:

(1) Dear Mr. Tanner,

If there were ever a restless wanderer, you lived the life of one; intentional or not those final days in the Californian desert, were the closing moments of and reflexions on your journey here in any way a homecoming, or ultimately peace-bringing?

(2) Dear Ken,

You faced Kevin (R.I.P.) in June of 2015; for a veteran of 20+ years you looked markedly out-of-sorts (even in opening minutes while in fight-finishing back control of your opponent), so as respectfully as I can ask, was your losing a work?

(3) Dear Chael,

Have you been aware since youth or only later in life that you were blessed by beings beyond our mere earthly realm?
Fedor.

dear conor

do you understand that post about asking fighters weird questions

Dear TS, you might have eaten a little peyote recently.

I hope you have a smooth trip bro. We're all here for you.

Sincerely,

Mr Wings

Valkosen said:
Dear Me,

Why does your thread suck so hard?
Valkosen said:
Because it doesn't have any pictures of Miesha, you twit, or predictions for how badly Conor will lose to Nate again in less than a month. Pull it together, man.

It was cool in my head but I now see the light. Glad you got my back. Sherbros:

4668b8d9826c2a54fb2a652bc789f640.jpg

...and Conor will be having a hearty side of canvas with his potatoes come 20 August.

Back