What Happens To Phil Brooks If He Gets KTFO?

Ridian

Lifelong Combat Sports Fan
@purple
Reaction score
Do you think if CM Punk gets KTFO or just badly besten he will say fuck this or do you think he tries a second fight?

What does the UFC do with him if that happens?

Ref will probably hit his opponent with a chair or something

You think they will make a TLC exception for him :0)

He gets mocked until the end times by the scholarly and gentlemanly forum posters at this fine establishment.

They'll taint the other guys supps

He'll retire and be part of the announce team

I can't tell if he already wants out, but by creating such a media storm he kind of has to go through with the fight now. Anyway time will tell, but I am almost positive that he'll retire if he loses.

I think he'll have at least two fights in the octagon. When he gets murdered by Mickey Gall - and yes, that's a "when", not an "if" - they'll give him a fight with a lesser opponent and see how he does. If he gets beaten by that lesser opponent, that will be the end of him.

Then his foray into MMA as a competitor will be a short one.

He'll say he'll be back, we wait another 4 years before he announces he has retired after which he will be inducted in the hall of fame by Dana.

I don't think he'll be knocked out. If Mickey Gall is an honourable man, he'll submit him with a choke like Nate did, to prevent further humiliation.

I think he'll eventually head back to wrestling, in one way or another. I know he really burnt a bridge with Vince McMahon, but Vince would do business with him. If not he could prob go elsewhere or even retire. But I don't think he would fight again.

He goes to sleep.

post-11756-I-Understood-That-Reference-gi-PzDh.gif

AJ Lee should become a ring card girl...

763087f42552af32ade892d39f76fb59.jpg

And he should use the excuse that his PEDs were tainted with clean supplements

Back