What would happen if Conor beats Nate?

Platinum

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Would everybody miraculously turn into McGregor supporters again?
Would everybody claim that Nate was better that night and that he isn't that good after all?

I love to see how this plays out on 20th of August.

I know for a fact that McGregor is very well prepared and won't underestimate Nate like he did the first time.
As Bisping said: Every fight is different.

In my opinion Nate does not care that much win or lose, hes only in for the paycheck. He has nothing to prove anymore whereas McGregor has a lot to prove.

McGregor will win a decision and after that get back to bouncing heads off the canvas. Nate is one of the few match ups that are difficult but even so something that McGregor can easily overcome with a good gameplan and preparation.

Call me a fanboy for picking the betting favorite. I don't give a shit. I'm not turning my back on fighters i support just because of one fight. It was a poor game plan and that cost him the fight. Now we will see the difference between a good gatekeeper and an elite fighter with a bright future. Feel free to bump this when the fight is over. Win or lose, i will still be here.

I'd be happy. I'd look right at my youngest son and "front" like this:

e9850dbd39c0ff26fadab7787f03589d.jpg

I love conor and hopes he wins to stir this place up again,but yes there would be alot of stupid threads too.

"when would Conor end Miocic,in the 2nd or 3rd?"

Life Goes on and all the Conor Lovers would jack off all at the same time

These forums would probably blow up again with Mcgregor fans going on about the awesomeness of Mcgregor, one would assume.

I am a big fan of him but he has some serious holes that he needs to patch up if he wants to be a top fighter for the next 5+ years.

As much as I would love it TS , I can't see it happening :(

Will be here supporting him regardless of the outcome like you will - good on ya

If that happens, then I hope he gets to fight Lawler. But first he would need to fight Aldo.

He'd hopefully give Aldo the rematch he deserves. And then a rubber match against Diaz. I doubt he wins though.

Conor's ego physically manifests like a zanpakuto, whips it's dick out and puts it on the new owners desk... Daring them to say something about it.

A lot of people would pretend like they weren't completely convinced it was a certainty that Nate would win. They'd cower in the shadows.

Back