Chris Wade vs Islam mackachev

BrownHammer

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
following an initial report from Newsday, UFC officials today confirmed what Wade (11-2 MMA, 4-1 UFC) meets Islam Makhachev (12-1 MMA, 1-1 UFC) at UFC Fight Night 94.

An official bout order for the card has yet to be revealed, but UFC Fight Night 94 takes place Sept. 17 at State Farm Arena in Hildalgo, Texas. The night’s main card airs on FS1 following prelims on UFC Fight Pass.

Chris wade is a A talented wrestler, Wade attended Islip High School where he was a state champion as well as a two-time Suffolk County finalist and a Suffolk County Champion. Wade continued his career at the collegiate level where he was a NJCAA National finalist for Nassau Community College and had a NCAA Division III fifth-place finish for SUNY Oneonta. Wade also competed in amateur kickboxing, where was undefeated and held a tittel. Wade had an amateur MMA record of 2-0 before turning professional in 2011. Wade then compiled a professional record of 5-0 and won the Ring of Combat Lightweight Championship before being signed by the World Series of Fighting.

This guy is a future champion i think, dont know much about Islam mackachev so i think this should be easy for Wade. Chris Wade is a NCAA werstler so he should take this easy With a russian guy who obv is a westler to.

I don't know either fighter but I'm cheering for Chris Wade because I like his name better

I dont know why Chris Wade are getting this easy matches, he should have like top 10 fights.

Damn Wade getting fed to the Dagestani bad boys

I don't know either fighter but I'm cheering for Chris Wade because I like his name better

Not a shock, americans hates everything thats not white. Killing black People for nothing, thats Your history.

The Christian is gonna inWade and make Islam drop his Mackachete.

No pun.

Who-animated-GIF.gif

I dont know why Chris Wade are getting this easy matches, he should have like top 10 fights.

Easy match up ?? Islam Makhachev trains with Khabib and their coach ( khabib's father) said they go toe to toe with each other. Sure Islam will wrestle fuck wade in to another dimension

Easy match up ?? Islam Makhachev trains with Khabib and their coach ( khabib's father) said they go toe to toe with each other. Sure Islam will wrestle fuck wade in to another dimension

Yeah but how good is Khabib? I dont think thats his Level is that great? Who did he beat beside 2 years ago win agianst RDA. If he meets a guy he cant just westle for 5 roudnds. Nobody has cardio to werstle for 5 rounds.
Sorry but UFC gives fighters they like easy fights.

Yeah but how good is Khabib? I dont think thats his Level is that great? Who did he beat beside 2 years ago win agianst RDA. If he meets a guy he cant just westle for 5 roudnds. Nobody has cardio to werstle for 5 rounds.
Sorry but UFC gives fighters they like easy fights.

His Level is that great ?? Sorry but RDA was unstoppable force when he fought Khabib. he was on 5 winning streak before he lose to Khabib moreover he continued on beating top guys untill he became the camp while Khabib was out for the injury. So yeah this fight alone proves khabib is that great. And It's not like Khabib is some Brock type of guy, his stand up is good, he was trading with RDA in stand up and was doing really well, It's just his wrestling skill is far superior than other fighters so he keeps using it.

Wut ? He lost his last fight against Khabilov, and he's about to lose to Makhachev too.

He does not deserve a top 10.

Bit of a douche move, but to each their own.

Both fighters are good! It'll make for an interesting fight

Good prelim actually, really good.

I'll take Wade by UD.

Back