Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I'm yoloing
If this actually happens i'm dying out of laughter
10$ to win 3380$
15i2q0k.png

Most likely outcome is Barboza via Dec / Ngannou via knock the fuck out

Anybody giving Melendez a chance? Imo his only way to win is via Submission and the fun thing is that he only has 1 submission on his record
Same goes with the new guy, 2 submissions on his record

Definitely worth the 10 spot. But I see Bojan going down when he gets touched. 5" height and 10" reach disadvantage against Francis, who also has soul stealing power.

Definitely worth the 10 spot. But I see Bojan going down when he gets touched. 5" height and 10" reach disadvantage against Francis, who also has soul stealing power.
Yeah, pumped to see the outcome. If Bojan plays it smart then i could easily see a submission victory since Ngannou's groundgame is questionable

I don't see Mihaljovic winning, but Ngannou's odds are not worth a bet.

Yeah, pumped to see the outcome. If Bojan plays it smart then i could easily see a submission victory since Ngannou's groundgame is questionable
Thing about it is, Ngannou's TDD in his second UFC fight was daylight and dark different than his first. Blaydes is a much better wrestler than Bojan, who has only fought cans and basically taken most of his fights to a decision despite weak opponents.

Ngannou wins by a easy ko. I think Barboza wins this by decision.

Thing about it is, Ngannou's TDD in his second UFC fight was daylight and dark different than his first. Blaydes is a much better wrestler than Bojan, who has only fought cans and basically taken most of his fights to a decision despite weak opponents.
Interesting match-up for sure.
If Bojan can weather the storm and be smart he could get a submission.
In a dream world Ngannou gasses a little bit and Bojan takes advantage of that, gets a weak-ass takedown and gets the back
Or Ngannou overcommits to a punch, falls and Bojan gets the submission.

Reality: Ngannou via KO in the first 10 secs w/ my luck haha

Ngannou is actually not bad on the ground. He knows how to get up when taken down, utilizing his underhook from half guard position and with his massive 83 inch reach he can usually reverse the position very nicely. Also, he has some pretty good submissions himself. 3 out of his 7 wins are by submission. 4 are by KO. He's more versatile then some make out. His KO over Luiz Henrique was the most brutal uppercut I've ever seen in a fight. his fist literally morphed his face.

I watched a few of Bojan's fights. He's definitely a tough guy who is not a push over. He seems to be a good grappler with some good takedowns and he has killer instinct especially with his ground and pound. I wasn't a fan of one of the fights I watched though where he's still attacking his opponent even when the ref is trying to pull him off.

My prediction is Ngannou by uppercut KO.

Ngannou is actually not bad on the ground. He knows how to get up when taken down, utilizing his underhook from half guard position and with his massive 83 inch reach he can usually reverse the position very nicely. Also, he has some pretty good submissions himself. 3 out of his 7 wins are by submission. 4 are by KO. He's more versatile then some make out. His KO over Luiz Henrique was the most brutal uppercut I've ever seen in a fight. his fist literally morphed his face.

I watched a few of Bojan's fights. He's definitely a tough guy who is not a push over. He seems to be a good grappler with some good takedowns and he has killer instinct especially with his ground and pound. I wasn't a fan of one of the fights I watched though where he's still attacking his opponent even when the ref is trying to pull him off.

My prediction is Ngannou by uppercut KO.
Oh shit, didn't even realize that he has that many submission wins lmao

R.I.P munni

#IStillBelieve

I've changed my mind, Barboza by decision and Ngannou by 1st round KO.

Back