Think Jones PED usage reflect a transitioning to HWY more than seeking an edge tbh!

blkdynamite

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I really dont think Bones needed to cheat to dominate at LHW. His game is not power bases. His biggest edge has always been his reach and creativity. He has pretty much cleaned out lhw already.

Your loyalty is unquestioning.

You would make a good wife one day.

I think it reflects him being a cunt

245602d1391706646t-official-rob-ford-meme-thread-2014-02-06-12.08.48.png

Tell me how PEDs helped Bones. Has he started KOing guys? All reach, leverage, leg kicks and elbows. Bones was dominating LHW looking like JJ from Good Times. Only AG really gave him a fight.

Tell me how PEDs helped Bones. Has he started KOing guys? All reach, leverage, leg kicks and elbows. Bones was dominating LHW looking like JJ from Good Times. Only AG really gave him a fight.

You give stupid a new meaning

I really dont think Bones needed to cheat to dominate at LHW. His game is not power bases. His biggest edge has always been his reach and creativity. He has pretty much cleaned out lhw already.

All good then.

Relax. Doing peds does not give someone without KO ability the ability all of a sudden. It enhances the ability's already there. To the thread starter, your out of your mind in love with bones to blindly stick up for him and twist things around to fit your desperate false beliefs.

The same applies to Lesnar transitioning to SHW. Pardon Lesnar Mr. Obama.

"To be honest with you, heavyweight really doesn't really seem as appealing to me as it once did," he said."I'm almost 30 now, and I'm not really having any more growth spurts," Jones said. "This is pretty much the size I'm going to be, and it's so easy for me to make light heavyweight."

"As I get older, and as I mature and take things more seriously - you know, diet and everything - it's become easier for me to maintain, and I've never missed weight."

"I would love to rematch Gustafsson at some point," Jones said. "Anthony Johnson is obviously a fight that I need to get out of the way. Beating Daniel Cormier again is huge for my legacy. But really, just those three names, Cormier, Gustafsson and Johnson, are the guys I want to fight again the most, and that's it. That's as far as my eyes can see right now."

"The only way I will go up to heavyweight, it will really have to be stylistically the right fight for me, and the numbers will have to make sense," Jones said. "Or, obviously, just fighting the right champion for that opportunity to go straight for the title," he added.

"Move up and finish my career there? I don't see a point when I'm doing so well where I'm at."

Jon Jones, approx. 12 days prior to being pulled from UFC 200 for PED violation.

Source.

how do you know he wasn't doped all along?
the way he looked is irrelevant (tim sylvia & josh barnett precedents)

He was just unlucky with masking it. Seems him and Brock used the same supplier, and got the same advice. WADA never caught any of them before, and they probably will not catch them next time. Just bad timing and bad luck. They have always been doing it, and still will continue doing it. Just from now on, they will make sure they will not be caught. They are not superhumans that can avoid tests without working for it. They need their Diamox, DHEA, caffeine and laxatives, just like everyone else.

He was just unlucky with masking it. Seems him and Brock used the same supplier, and got the same advice. WADA never caught any of them before, and they probably will not catch them next time. Just bad timing and bad luck. They have always been doing it, and still will continue doing it. Just from now on, they will make sure they will not be caught. They are not superhumans that can avoid tests without working for it. They need their Diamox, DHEA, caffeine and laxatives, just like everyone else.

True enough.

When two of the highest budget roiders get caught at the same time it means something changed with the testing.

Back