If Weidman and Rockhold fight 10 times, how do the results break down?

Rum

Champion of Champions
@Silver
Reaction score
Their first fight was sloppy as hell, a real disappointment in terms of spectacle (although it delivered some unintended comedy), and yet SOMEHOW it's my most anticipated rematch after Conor/Aldo and Conor/Nate.

So if, in some magical wonderland, it was possible for them to fight 10 times, how many does each of them win? How closely are they matched? Does Luke have The Chris's number, or was The Chris about to cut Luke down before he tried to throw a Cain Velasquez spinning shit special and gifted Luke the fight?

I thought Chris was actually doing well in the third round before he threw the spinning kick. I guess it's a 50/50
fight.

I would have said luke to win the majority but after the bisping KO - fuckin hell! Is the sky even blue anymore??

I wouldn't bet my house on either of them. It's as close of a match up as I can think of.

People say the spinning kick was out-of-character for Chris but it absolutely wasn't.

He threw a bunch of those kind of kicks against Machida.

It's part of his fight rhythm.

If you want to say that he only lost to Rockhold because of that kick you're saying he lost to Rockhold because of something that's simply a part of his essence.

It's like people saying Silva only got ko'd by Weidman because he clowned around... as if clowning around isn't a part of Silva's essence.

BRB just going to get my crystal ball...

Fuck sake

In 8 out of 10 I fall asleep. In the other two I don't actually watch the fight because their awkward trash talk puts me off it.

I'll go 7 out of 10 Weidman. Pretty pointless though, I don't think anyone's ever fought 5 times have they, Sylvia and Arlovski must have gotten close though.

Don't care for either. Would pick Weidman 6/4 Rockhold. Idiot technical blunder cost him the fight. I train with world class guys and have seen guys grimace when we talk about that fight. That is not to knock Rockhold. They are both capable of beating anyone in their division when they're on.

Chris gave Luke that fight and depending on how much time Chris can stay healthy I think he beats Luke 8/10 I'd make it 9/10 but I could see Luke fighting like a girly man and running for 5rnd to win on points.

9 - 1 / 8 - 2 Rockhold. Not a Rockhold fan nor Weidman hater, but I think Rockhold reads Weidman pretty well. For me their fight was all Rockhold, W never managed to really hurt or outclass Rockhold, sadly...

Based on how Weidmans body has changed in 2015, his 20 lb weightloss, and the way the first fight went, I'd give 9/10 to Luke. The first fight was really not close. Weidman could of course catch Luke with something...

It will be interesting to see how both guys come back from theyre last fights.
However i still got 7-3 for Luke.

Back