is Belal Muhammad the most explosive fighter in the ufc?

KOfinger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have watched some fights with him, and he is very explosive with his strikes. Very good boxing and kicking. Also he is a very good ground fighter too. When he is in mount control he is throwing bombs, not pitter patter like Cormier, GSP, Lesnar or other lay and pray fighters. And let's not forget that he almost got decapitated by Alan Jewban's high kick but somehow he managed to survive, showing great heart and chin. Many fighters would have been ko'd by that high kick.

I think if he takes it step by step and doesn't rush he can become top 5 in 2-3 years. There are some very interesting future matchups for him against fighters like Tyron Woodley, Carlos Condit, Tim kennedy or Matt browne. Also he is only 27, so has a lot of time for improvements.

I've got add so tl;dr.
He doesn't look athletic nor explosive.

Due to skin color, I'm afraid we cannot officially consider him 'explosive'

Feel free to use a word synonymous with 'explosive', TS

All I know from his last fight is that he is a fucking terminator. You literally can't put him away.

He's like a what? 27? Nowhere near the most explosive 36.

640px-Felix_von_Luschan_Skin_Color_chart.svg.png

exploding when the paper hits the ink, uh

He could be the next superstar. Wait for him to blow up.

lol u guys

guy shows promise but i believe hes to small for welterweight

You can't be explosive if you're not black by sherdog logic.

I have watched some fights with him, and he is very explosive with his strikes. Very good boxing and kicking. Also he is a very good ground fighter too. When he is in mount control he is throwing bombs, not pitter patter like Cormier, GSP, Lesnar or other lay and pray fighters. And let's not forget that he almost got decapitated by Alan Jewban's high kick but somehow he managed to survive, showing great heart and chin. Many fighters would have been ko'd by that high kick.

I think if he takes it step by step and doesn't rush he can become top 5 in 2-3 years. There are some very interesting future matchups for him against fighters like Tyron Woodley, Carlos Condit, Tim kennedy or Matt browne. Also he is only 27, so has a lot of time for improvements.

Meh.

Back