What is your UFC marketing decision?

kammfreudenstei

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Maybe you want to post your idea that would grow the sport, get more fans, make more money, or just your personal preference.

I'll start with the last; I would push the FLW and BW divisions more. I love both weight classes. With how much love commentators and pundits give to former title contenders, tossing them directly on Fight Pass after DJ beats them shows a lack of commitment to the divisions. If you act like they are low level fighters, the fans and public will treat them as such as well. Reward FLWs that bring the action.

Business wise? Perhaps take out commercials featuring all of the champions. Keeping names in the public mind helps generate buzz and lends validity/bolsters opinions of current champs.

Where all you business majors at?

More shirtless posters of Conor. Or Miesha

Get rid of nu metal

A Hollywood division where your most hated actors can beat eachother up for 5 rounds

4 more Conor vs Nate matches. All consecutively

Dude him vs. Elijah Wood in an MMA fight would be saaaweeeet
SPIDER-MAN3_510x380.jpg

Push this.

TfsRh0O.jpg

Push it real good.

Get some girl, maybe two, and have them show up to a superbowl promotional event. Send them with a championship belt for fans to hold.

Put some good wig on Dana

They can get Japanese if they add a bunch of CGI explosions when fighters hit each other. Explosions! Loud noises! Flashing lights! Have midgets run the cameras so the fighters look HUGE AND TALL

etc

Back