Am I the only one....

reemmachine81

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
who wants Bisbing Luke 2....I'm positive most of us agree Luke would take his life in a rematch....That cocky fuck that he is...after that post fight presser clearly he really wants to kil him.....fight prob wont happen since gsp wideman silva..guy who runs the hotdog cart and local dog cather have all called him out

who wants Bisbing Luke 2....I'm positive most of us agree Luke would take his life in a rematch....That cocky fuck that he is...after that post fight presser clearly he really wants to kil him.....fight prob wont happen since gsp wideman silva..guy who runs the hotdog cart and local dog cather have all called him out

Xf8z1xP4RcmOcrRFweW9_Face%20Discus.gif

Yes, you're the only one. Let Salty Luke be salty.

k2_ff8f5242_b747_4c88_9303_f7db123e8a87_v1.jpg

WtTz6um.jpg

Sea_Salt16oz_Raw_Scrub_Body_Massage_Oil_Candle_Large_03.jpg

Last edited:
Luke probably would kill Bisping, but they don't call Bisping "'Left Hook' Larry" for nothing.

u know it was the second match where bisping ktfo luke right?

bisping got ctfo on first though if it helps.

Imagine if they rematched and Bisping KO'd him again. That would be worse than Joe Schilling vs Kato, and that's saying something.

Whoa. Mind blown. Do I want to see a match that already happened happen again in the future?!
Too much for my fragile little mind
Also, white belts mang.

Whoa. Mind blown. Do I want to see a match that already happened happen again in the future?!
Too much for my fragile little mind
so you dont want to see rhonda misha 27??? mind blown

I want luke or better yet weidman to get the fight. I don't care for the freak gsp or hendo fight and bisping just beat andeROID.

Are you the only one... who uses clickbait thread titles? No TS, you are not.

And for the record, I want Hendo. Any long-time UFC fan should want Hendo.

Left Hook Larry just dieded Rockhold buddeh. Let Luke's sodium levels drop a little before fighting Bisping again.
ThunderousHarmlessDarwinsfox.gif

Nah i also want to see Luke vs Bisping 3. Defintely a possible trilogy, potential to maybe one of the best depending on the 3rd fight. Lots of trash talk, both finished each other in completely different ways.

3rd fight might just be the best of all 3 if it happens.

Nah i also want to see Luke vs Bisping 3. Defintely a possible trilogy, potential to maybe one of the best depending on the 3rd fight. Lots of trash talk, both finished each other in completely different ways.

exactly and the hate they clearly have would make a great media tour, both of cocky as shit....i still cant picture bisbing winning in any fashion...think luke learned his lesson the same way i believe aldo connor 2 would go down

I would love for Luke to never get the chance to fight Bisping again. That shit will haunt him for the rest of his life.

Can any of you dummies tell me why you give a guy an instant rematch after zero title defenses? Srsly WTF? It used to be the only instant rematches were for long-time title holders. Now it's just expected that when a champ loses he'll just get a rematch because... reasons. I don't get it but it's stupid.

Won't happen unless everyone else gets injured. Luke got kotfo on his first defense. No immediate rematch for that.

Can any of you dummies tell me why you give a guy an instant rematch after zero title defenses? Srsly WTF? It used to be the only instant rematches were for long-time title holders. Now it's just expected that when a champ loses he'll just get a rematch because... reasons. I don't get it but it's stupid.

well its 2016 and everyone seems to get instant rematches....which i dont agree with....what rematches i do agree with are when you have a match like this were you know the guy wins 99 out 100 and lets face it 79 of those are first rd without question

I dont need to see it right now. And it would be rockhold/bisbing 3 if it happened again btw. Luke was half steppin the last fight. 3 would likely be like 1

Back