do you agree with shuab about gus

revoltub

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
shaub on his radio show said he thinks gus would beat rumble ina rematch. do you think he could pull it off?

I agreed with it until Schaub said it.

Gus can't beat the top 3. It's pretty clear. Schaub is delusional.

shaub on his radio show said he thinks gus would beat rumble ina rematch. do you think he could pull it off?

If he can avoid getting KTFO early again, then yeah.

BUT - Easier said than done, against Humble.

It isn't outside of the realm of possibility.

I have no idea what Schaub said and I already know I don't agree.

Lhw is the closest division (duh) to the heavyweight division in huge knockouts and finishes that don't necessarily show what would happen if the two were to fight again

Gus could come out and dance box Rumble for 5 rounds, or Johnson could KO him again. Or Gus eats all the punches and Rumble win a dominant decision

"Options"

Yes, he could pull it off. Its the ufc and anybody can beat anybody on any given night. Michael bisping.

Defintely a high possibility.

Gus just has to not throw any push kicks or round kicks early. Just back peddle for maybe 2 rounds if its a 5 rounder.

Of course he could, but all it takes is one shot from AJ. No one is a sure thing against him.

image.jpeg image.png
This guy looks like Ariel on PEDs

Did he also say "honeydicked" fifty times?

I think Gus is damaged goods.
He beat himself vs DC and j don't think he has the fire and mental toughness to come back and beat AJ.

He has the skills to outclass him for sure, his chances would probably get better the longer the fight goes.

He's horrible at picking winners and is constantly embarrassed by Callen who is far more accurate. No I don't agree with him.

BL4t3bl.png

It's possible if Gus consults with the Bobby Fischer of MMA, Brendan Shwab.

Back