(Video) Jones / Cormier Full Counterpunch

Thanks for sharing TS.

Thanks.... I missed it on FS1 cause I was cooking.

I missed it in fs1 because I'm too poor to afford cablr

It's finally here! I'm dusting up my bong for thiss

Man DC got flustered when the excuses were called out.

No new footage in this?

This was pretty funny, DC gets so bitter and emotional whenever jones starts to rustle him.

My fave part of that whole interview is when Cormier said he was willing to die to beat Jon, and Jons face went from that smirk to

samuel-l-jackson.jpg

Shit just got real mo-fo

Old. I guess the old footage is a new adage though.

Still watched just to relive the salt.

DC was about to cry with rage and Jones just super cocky while taking it all in. This was hella funny

My fave part of that whole interview is when Cormier said he was willing to die to beat Jon, and Jons face went from that smirk to

samuel-l-jackson.jpg

Shit just got real mo-fo
My favorite part is when he said "Everything will be alright..." The way he said it and the way he looked at Jon, like the calm before the storm. Zen sh!t. At first I figured this fight is a repeat of the last fight, then I rembered DC has a healthy Cain to train with for this fight.

samuel-l-jackson.jpg

Shit just got real mo-fo

I saw it differently. I think Jones responded perfectly with "be prepared to do that".

Fucking intense! Cannot wait until UFC 200!

I saw it differently. I think Jones responded perfectly with "be prepared to do that".

5OcLk8Z.gif

"I'll die before I tap." - Lyoto Machida

Yeah, it isn't something a Jones opponent hasn't said to him before.

JBJ owns DC's soul at this point, or at very least, his legacy.

I can see it in DC's eye's, hear it in his voice, he believes Jones is a better fighter and he's tormented over how to accept this reality.

Nothing against DC; I empathize with him but it's written all over his face..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back