Conor McGregor ‘buzzing’ as John Kavanagh perfects preparation for Nate Diaz return

what-wut

Black Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
018_Conor_McGregor.0.0.jpg

Lunchtime in the Straight Blast Gym and Conor McGregor is buzzing.

Not just in his vibrancy as he enthusiastically explains his training regime for his rematch against Nate Diaz, but literally in the sound he’s making.

Buzzz. Like a buzzing bee. Or, as he’s trying to convey, the sound of a buzzing light.

That’s what he felt like ahead of the first fight against Nate Diaz.

“I was waking up late and training late, showing up here at maybe 2pm and still being here till one in the morning. Like a buzzing light. Buzzzz. I was never fully on and I was never off. I was just there.

“That’s not what this game is about. You need to be...” He clicks his fingers, to evoke the immediacy of someone switching on a light switch. “On.”

Then he clicks his fingers again. “Off.”

http://www.irishexaminer.com/sport/...preparation-for-nate-diaz-return-407842.html#

Excuses on excuses on excuses.

Yeah right, he's still getting slapped and choked... AGAIN

#excuses

Let him say that shit in front of the media and nate.

Fucking field day of jokes here.

For example:
Nate: So when i locked in the choke, had you already switched off or was that when you gladly raised your chin for me?

Last edited:
Cliffs sure would be swell.

The fight build up may be as much fun as the actual fight. Then again I watch TUF for the shenanigans as well as the fights.

Can't wait.

He's going to teach Nate a lesson.

Ah, so now he's moved into the "I wasn't adequately prepared" form of excuse. Riveting.

His coach Kavanagh has just written a book entitled Win Or Learn. It’s long been a central plank in Kavanagh’s philosophy. “I always wanted [the gym] to be a place where people were comfortable losing,”

wat

Back