Lesnar Admits Hunt May Be His Last MMA Fight

Should Lesnar fight in the UFC again even if he loses to Hunt?

• Total voters

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
WWE described Lesnar's UFC fight as a "one-off" in its release and McMahon called it a "special case." Lesnar will be back in WWE for SummerSlam next month.

Lesnar (5-3), a former UFC heavyweight champion, said he wasn't sure if he'll fight Hunt and then never step inside the cage again. He left the door open for another bout in the future.

"I don't know," Lesnar said. "I feel really good. Training camp is going great. I'm happy. I'm happy with my life. I'm happy with everything. Since I left the Octagon after I got beat by Overeem and kind of forced out of the cage because of my illness it haunted me for a long time. Well what do you do? Well, here I am. And before it's too late, I want to get back in the cage and have fun with it."

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/6/3...nie-mcmahon-ufc-comments-i-dont-care-what-she

4-4 in the UFC and a three fight losing streak. He's done.

Last MMA fight?He might be the last thing he sees...

mark_hunt.0.jpg

WAR HUNTO!!!

Can never say never. I'm excited to see him back and this will prove whether he was or wasn't healthy enough to fight. If he gets hit once and ends up dancing on the floor then he can no longer blame his losses on being sick.

All respect to Brock, but after this fight, I'm sure he'll be reminded of why he left.

See, Brock knows he's going to get KTFO back into retirement.

He knows Hunt's power is too much. He will never return after getting walk-off KO'd.

Don't worry Brock after u lose u can go back to your wwe and "win" again.

Heres to hoping Brock rag dolls Hunt.

Ofcourse he'll say that as it increases the interest. If he manages to beat Mark Hunt then I doubt he'll have enough of it with a single fight. However, if he gets knocked the fuck out, yeah, I don't think he has diverticulisis to blame this time.

4-4 in the UFC and a three fight losing streak. He's done.

Yeah with anyone else they would be.. but with his WWE, Fakery Fans, who knows.....I can't believe they wanted him back this time.....

What if Lesnar is in great shape and bull-rushes Hunt and gets the double leg? Hunt can't knock him out from his back.

I'd like to see him continue. There are plenty of guys in heavy weight that should have threw in the towel already and haven't. Losses to Cain, Overoid, and Hunt really aren't something to be ashamed of!

Brock getting walk off KO'd chin down ass up lol

Back