Chael Sonnen on Jim Rome's Smackoff

TheNinja

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Was that the real Chael Sonnen? I'm guessing it was. He was pretty funny. I actually am not a Chael Sonnen fan. But he basically admitted that he was juiced to the gills when he fought. One of his "takes" was about injecting expensive large amounts of non detectable PEDs in his butt.

latest

He was always open about that. Not his fault they caught him on a low day.

If you ain't cheating you ain't trying. - West Lynn Gangster

Chael never denies taking PEDs, he regularly talks about them on his podcast. Chael is clever, he knows the best way to put something in the past is to own it whenever it's brought up.

Yeah, that was him. He's been doing the smackoff for years now.

Sorry, it was too easy.

TBH if the Browns tried any of that crap no one would care.:D
Two teams were caught red handed altering the inflation of balls that season, Rodgers admitted he did it. No one cared.

Jets were caught taping the Patriots, no one cared.

Nothing the Pats have done is a big deal, and the whole deflategate is proven to be a made up event that never happened. It's jealousy.

Chael Sonnen and the Iron Sheik both discuss their drug use here. It's one of my favorite interviews ever.

Oh my God there's an hour long podcast with Mickey Rourke and the Iron Sheik on Chael Sonnen's show. This has got to be amazing. I know what I'm watching after work tonight.

Smack-off... I remember 10-15 years ago when that was still cool. Rome always had some decent takes, but he talks smack he can't back up, and acts like he's never done a thing wrong.. If he hasn't, he sucks even more.

Did Jim in Fall river make an appearance? Moooooo

Back