Bisping vs Henderson rumored to be announced soon

own1997

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
According to Globo Combate, the fight is set to happen. It's ridiculous.

Here's the link with translation: http://sportv.globo.com/site/combat...lizar-luta-entre-dan-henderson-e-bisping.html

Dan Henderson campaign to fight for the middleweight belt against Michael Bisping, current champion of the division, worked. The duel, which still has no defined location, however, must take place in October, is agreed verbally, as it was found the Combate.com, on Friday. The official announcement will come out in the coming weeks, as well as the signing of contracts. If Hendo is confirmed as the next challenger, he will leave behind Ronaldo Jacare - the third in the ranking category - and Anderson Silva, former owner of the belt and defeated the English in February, who longed for the chance.

In 13th place in the middleweight rankings, Dan Henderson has uneven performance in his recent retrospect. In the last nine fights that did, was defeated in six of them. On the other hand, applied devastating knockout of Hector Lombard the last time he worked, later this month. The veteran has faced Bisping in 2009 when he knocked out impressively. Hendo was the opponent asked for "The Count" in the weeks after winning the belt.

Bisping is eight years younger and surprised to win middleweight belt when he knocked out Luke Rockhold this month. Before that won Anderson Silva, Thales Leites and CB Dollaway

If it happens in England is it on PPV, fight pass or Fox?

Has Globo ever broken fight news that ended up being correct? Ever?

Come on, Hendo. One. More. Time.

The only source I trust when it comes to leaking information is shillwani.

Huge if true. I hope it is so we can see another H-Bomb.

I'm not holding my breath, Globo tends to make a lot of stuff up out of thin air.

We'll see.

I love it.

This likely will be Henderson's final shot at what has eluded him his entire career, UFC gold. A win-win fight, winner must fight Jacare!

@McgreGOATsLeft it's going to happen

He is going to be so pissed. Haa. @McgreGOATsLeft right now.

fmc.gif

Ultimate Fighting Circus

Is normal

sucks for Jacare but i'm happy for Hendo if he wins UFC gold and retires

I can't believe Henderson will be a MW champion at age 45. Crazy.

Back