Conor vs Nate

silvasurfer5253

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I searched and couldn't find any threads I this topic, so I figured I'd make one.

Here's what I took away from the first fight....

Conor dominated every competitor on his way to the FW title, however he did so in mostly one sided quick KO's. Even the Mendes fight, which he was losing, Conor didn't take a whole lot of damage.

Fast forward to the Nate fight, Conor got cracked for the first time in his career. His reaction wasn't to war with Diaz, but to shoot for a takedown, and basically look for a way out of the fight.

In my opinion, that doesn't bode well for a rematch. Short of him kicking out Nate's knee, I don't think he can beat Nate without a war, and I don't think he wants a war. Too much money to be lost via medical suspensions, and damage to his image.

I got Nate via 4th or 5th RD KO.

Either way, I can't wait to see this fight and the pressers. iCloud watch these run it back for the rest of time.

I searched and couldn't find any threads I this topic, so I figured I'd make one.

giphy.gif

Here's what I took away from the first fight....

Conor dominated every competitor on his way to the FW title, however he did so in mostly one sided quick KO's. Even the Mendes fight, which he was losing, Conor didn't take a whole lot of damage.

Fast forward to the Nate fight, Conor got cracked for the first time in his career. His reaction wasn't to war with Diaz, but to shoot for a takedown, and basically look for a way out of the fight.

In my opinion, that doesn't bode well for a rematch. Short of him kicking out Nate's knee, I don't think he can beat Nate without a war, and I don't think he wants a war. Too much money to be lost via medical suspensions, and damage to his image.

I got Nate via 4th or 5th RD KO.

Either way, I can't wait to see this fight and the pressers. iCloud watch these run it back for the rest of time.
giphy.gif

I don't know the exact value but I'd say there are like a bajillion threads about this

This is a tired topic TS but I do take umbrage with saying McGregor recieved no damage from Mendes. That fight was rugged and bloody while it lasted, and while I wouldn't label it a "war", McGregor showed some heart there.

We'll see how the fight plays out. Diaz should be the favorite because of how the first fight went, and the fact that Diaz didn't have a real training camp and still outlasted McGregor.

This is a tired topic TS but I do take umbrage with saying McGregor recieved no damage from Mendes. That fight was rugged and bloody while it lasted, and while I wouldn't label it a "war", McGregor showed some heart there.

We'll see how the fight plays out. Diaz should be the favorite because of how the first fight went, and the fact that Diaz didn't have a real training camp and still outlasted McGregor.

I get what your saying, he was definitely cut by the elbows. I just don't think he was ever hurt in that fight.

Put some respek on OP. Hes a quality troll

Got 'eeeeeemmmmmm

Back