Come on UFC , let Jacare fight for the title

Hardcor'O'Death

Accurate Ranker
@Brown
Reaction score
I won't argue with his previous loss to Romero(about the decision) but Jacare is clearly the better man at this weight and he may become a top pound for pound fighter in within two fight.

Ronaldo recently destroyed Vitor Belfort like no one ever did before, and if we look at his record , he's facing top ranked opponent for so long. Michael Bisping really don't want to face him because he know this fight would likely doesn't last long against the furious brazillian.

The UFC need to make it happen next, they're both ready and no other fight are making sense

Last edited:
He will get his shot. He is good enough. At the minute though GSP, Hendo and even Anderson all sell far more than a Jacare fight.

UFC 206:Manchester

-Ronaldo Souza vs Michael Bisping
-Luke Rockhold vs Yoel Romero
-Chris Weidman vs Dan Hendo

Jacara would violate the gatekeeper champ.

Agree!

6v85j.gif

Beating deflatedtor can't make it past the first bellfort and Chris canobody should not warrent a title shot, especially when they're both sandwiched between a loss. Jac deserves the shot less than anybody else in the top 4

Last edited:
I won't argue with his previous loss to Romero(about the decision) but Jacare is clearly the better man at this weight and he may become a top pound for pound fighter in within two fight.

Ronaldo recently destroyed Vitor Belfort like no one ever did before, and if we look at his record , he's facing top ranked opponent for so long. Michael Bisping really don't want to face him because he know this fight would likely doesn't last long against the furious brazillian.

The UFC need to make it happen next, they're both ready and no other fight are making sense
I'd argue it. Romero was on the Jesus Juice pissin' hot.

He will get his shot. He is good enough. At the minute though GSP, Hendo and even Anderson all sell far more than a Jacare fight.

Yeah like thats the only criteria...

Bisping vs. 'Some dude from Hollywood' sells far more than a Jacare fight as well.

Beating deflatedtor can't make it past the first bellfort and Chris canobody should not warrent a title shot, especially when they're both sandwiched between a loss. Jac deserves the shot loss than anybody else in the top 4

Wow those are some terrible names. Also wouldn't the loss be sandwiched between the victories? If the top 4 still matches the list posted above in this thread then you have 2 guys coming off losses, Jacare and the man Jacare beat. Seems he has a pretty good case for a shot.

I'd argue it. Romero was on the Jesus Juice pissin' hot.
1- didnt take juice
2- he failed after the fight, not leading up to the fight, or during the night.
The recovery sarm he took, is for recovery holds zero effect on fight night, what happens in the future doesn't effect the past, logically.
Just like that your argument goes poof

I wouldn't buy any of those nor a jacare fight. I'm interested in weidman or rockhold.

I like bjj practitioners but find jacare boring. He gets content riding out backmount too much. His fight against carmont was brutally boring.

naw, that wouldn't sell as well as bisping/hendo 2

Yeah like thats the only criteria...

Bisping vs. 'Some dude from Hollywood' sells far more than a Jacare fight as well.

Don't be silly. It's a big part of match making. And If UFC could afford a Hollywood star I bet they would make the fight. CM Punk is going to be co main event and he's pretty much an actor too.

Don't be silly. It's a big part of match making. And If UFC could afford a Hollywood star I bet they would make the fight. CM Punk is going to be co main event and he's pretty much an actor too.

Lets not get carried away here, my point is that they shouldn't fight for the title just because it sells.

And it stands

Lets not get carried away here, my point is that they shouldn't fight for the title just because it sells.

And it stands

While I agree it's clear than Hendo Anderson etc are also highly decorated fighters and there is a backstory to both fights. Not simply they sell.

Back