How many UFC events have you attended? + Share your experiences

How many UFC events have you been to over the years?

• I have never attended a UFC event.

• I have been to a single UFC event

• 1-3 events

• 3-7 events

• 7-10 events

• 10-20 events

• 20-40 events

• 40 + events

• I have been to pretty much all of them.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Thuckey

I swear to drunk.. I'm not God.
Platinum Member
Reaction score
How many UFC events have you guys actually been to? Any thoughts on which ones were the best, in terms of atmosphere and event quality etc. Have you had any unique experiences that you remember and want to share, let's hear it!

I ask because last year my best friend passed away and he was also a huge mma fan, he attended a few UFC events and always bugged me to get my passport and save up some money to come with him. Was planning on going eventually but now that he is gone, our plans never surfaced and I will have to go with somebody else (I don't know anybody else that is into mma as much as we were)

So yes, I am still a UFC event virgin. I have heard that the experience is utterly different than simply watching a live event, that the feel and energy of the place is just outstanding.

How about you guys?

Never been. Very overpriced events for the low level of quality cards that they bring to my country.

Plus I don't want to sit around dudebros comparing Conor McGregor and Bruce Lee.

Never been. If there was one within driving distance, I would go but there never is.

I've only been to 1 event. It was Rockhold vs Bisping 1 in Sydney, Australia. Great card because all the fights were finishes. I had front row seats so was very close to the action and managed to get pictures with Weidman, Herb Dean and Aljermain Sterling.

I'm back in my homeland of the UK so can only attened a couple events a year, going forward.

Ive only been to 1 which was Ufc 120 Bisping vs Akiyama. It was a decent card but saw Browne vs Kongo which is one of the worst fights of all time. I was pretty drunk by the main event and I started a "BISPING, BISPING..." chant which you can cleary hear when you watch the fight. I was quite please with that. So gutted I didnt go to Bisping vs Silva

Never intend to unless I get free tickets. Better view and cheaper from home.

2 events and counting

Shogun Machida 2 in Montreal
Jones vs Gus in Toronto

For anyone who hasn't been yet, I'd definitely make an effort to go. So awesome live.

I attended Bisping vs. Silva, in London. It's the only event I've been to, as England don't get too many, but I plan on attending whenever they come back.

Never been. Very overpriced events for the low level of quality cards that they bring to my country.

Plus I don't want to sit around dudebros comparing Conor McGregor and Bruce Lee.
Which country do you reside in?

Garbrandt vs almeda and I will be there this week for Ufc fight week. Going to Dos anjos and JJ fights but not ufc 200 :(

It is a great experience live but I started going to RFA events then Bellator THEN the big show. Live fights are awesome.

2 events and counting

Shogun Machida 2 in Montreal
Jones vs Gus in Toronto

For anyone who hasn't been yet, I'd definitely make an effort to go. So awesome live.

Damn the energy in the crowd must have been epic when Shogun KO'd Machida

Been to a lot.

Nothing else like it.

Highly suggest every fan go at least once, it's worth it

Went to:

UFC 55- Arlovski vs Buentello and the punch everyone missed made for a grumpy main event in that arena. There was also a NC from a low blow and other oddities.
UFC 118- Penn vs. Edgar 2...got to watch some BJ Penn fans in dismay, which I enjoyed. Also Couture vs Toney was awesome and the crowd exploded.
UFC Fight Night Shogun vs Sonnen
UFC Fight Night Dillashaw vs Cruz- Cruz was amazing to watch in person

Went to the first 2 UFC events that took place in Atlantic City way back when.

Couldn't stand the drunken Just Bleed idiots that didn't get the ground game who seemed to be surrounding me back then, so I never wanted to go back again.

Might try again soon since the fans might be a little more learned. Maybe the first card in NYC . . .

Went to the first 2 UFC events that took place in Atlantic City way back when.

Couldn't stand the drunken Just Bleed idiots that didn't get the ground game who seemed to be surrounding me back then, so I never wanted to go back again.

Might try again soon since the fans might be a little more learned. Maybe the first card in NYC . . .

I picture the entire state of New Jersey as the Just Bleed guy.

Seen a few of the UK ones. The crowd were going mental during Swanson v Poirer to which Swanson was trying to hype up even more.

He didn't realise it was because two fans were fighting and one was getting his head stomped in, Shogun style.

Been to a lot.

Nothing else like it.

Highly suggest every fan go at least once, it's worth it

Jealous to the max.

I wish there were decent jobs where I live so I could travel and do the same. One day. I plan on writing novels eventually so I'll hopefully make decent cash.

Never been one where I live and don't care enough to pay a hefty price to travel somewhere else to watch one. I've gone to a couple WSOF events though.

Back