Artem Lobov On 202 Is Icing On The Cake

Hardkore

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
As much as I want to see Nate Stockton slap the shit out of Mcgregor and this time stopping him with strikes, I'm equally excited to see Artem Lobov fight on the undercard. Because if he loses to Alex Avila, a Team Nate fighter, it will be 3-0 vs Team SBG if Nate and Avila both win, even better is that will make it 3 losses in a row for Artem and most likely result in him being cut.

Lobov isn't UFC material, shouldn't have been on TUF, and he should start making preparations to being back on Cage Warriors again. This guy has only been in the UFC because the UFC needed to push Irish fighters in a new market, and he's Mcgregor's BFF. If anything he's a prime example of SBG fighters being overrated.

Last edited:
Dat Barrel Roll Though

eJaB7va.gif

I agree he isn't UFC material but to say he shouldn't have been on TUF is ridiculous, he knocked out 3 guys back to back to back in the house and made it to the final where he was supposed to face the guy who shut down and completely outclassed the "winner". Nobody on that season of TUF except Saul is UFC material, especially Ryan Hall, this isn't UFC 1.

I like Artem's fights, it adds comedic value to the event.

I like it. I didn't like the way Artem got wrestle f*cked in his TUF title fight... want to see him improve & do better.

Unlike Diaz... Mac seemz to like his team-mates on the same card.

It's probably because they're all in fight camp together & so everyone'z pushing.

I can see Nate's point too that it can be a distraction if everyone isn't just focused on you & your opponent.

I agree he isn't UFC material but to say he shouldn't have been on TUF is ridiculous, he knocked out 3 guys back to back to back in the house and made it to the final where he was supposed to face the guy who shut down and completely outclassed the "winner". Nobody on that season of TUF except Saul is UFC material, especially Ryan Hall, this isn't UFC 1.

I thought Mehdi Baghdad and Thanh Le are promising prospects.

I thought Mehdi Baghdad and Thanh Le are promising prospects.
Yeah I forgot those 2 but they definitely need to refine their game instead of joining the UFC too early and ruining their records.

As much as I want to see Nate Stockton slap the shit out of Mcgregor and this time stopping him with strikes, I'm equally excited to see Artem Lobov fight on the undercard. Because if he loses to Alex Avila, a Team Nate fighter, it will be 3-0 vs Team SBG if Nate and Avila both win, even better is most likely that will make 3 losses in a row for Aretm and most likely result in him being cut.

Lobov isn't UFC material, shouldn't have been on TUF, and he should start making preparations to being back on Cage Warriors again. This guy has only been in the UFC because the UFC needed to push Irish fighters in a new market, and he's Mcgregor's BFF. If anything he's a prime example of SBG fighters being overrated.

He is so
As much as I want to see Nate Stockton slap the shit out of Mcgregor and this time stopping him with strikes, I'm equally excited to see Artem Lobov fight on the undercard. Because if he loses to Alex Avila, a Team Nate fighter, it will be 3-0 vs Team SBG if Nate and Avila both win, even better is most likely that will make 3 losses in a row for Aretm and most likely result in him being cut.

He will fade away soon, hell he could become McGoat's butler/cook and they can always be together... ::::Getting emotional now:::...Someone pass me the fucking tissues...

Did he not lose the fight to get in the house?

I like it. I didn't like the way Artem got wrestle f*cked in his TUF title fight... want to see him improve & do better.

Unlike Diaz... Mac seemz to like his team-mates on the same card.

It's probably because they're all in fight camp together & so everyone'z pushing.

I can see Nate's point too that it can be a distraction if everyone isn't just focused on you & your opponent.

Conor is loyal and non-selfish when it comes to friends and family.

Ronda on the other hand did not even try to prevent horsewomen to get booted from UFC.

Just wait until he headlines FS1 prelims for the MSG card out of a 3rd UFC loss.

'It will be like the fucking diarrhea icing on the coiled up turd cake,what were they thinking?!?!'

-KenFlo

Conor is loyal and non-selfish when it comes to friends and family.

Ronda on the other hand did not even try to prevent horsewomen to get booted from UFC.

Last time I checked Duke is still on the roster. No one could have saved Baszler after her embarrassing ass whuppings in the UFC

Did he not lose the fight to get in the house?
Yeah he did, but just because you lose on TUF that doesn't mean you're not skilled enough be there, it isn't the epitome of high level MMA, he deserved to be there more than most considering he had 3 KOs in a row.

I expect to see another one of McGregors SBG team mates from Croatia make a UFC debut in the not so distant future and he was with him in Vegas, hes a very well rounded highly skilled lightweight and has a build and style Akin to Cowboy Cerrone. Watch this space.

Back