Shogun vs Maldonado [what if]. Thoughts?

cyrusthevyrus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It would be a great mini slugfest fight, pretty competitive. Thoughts?

Shogun would have killed him. Maldonado is terrible. In before overprotective Fedor fans paint Maldonado out as a top fighter.

At this point Maldababo takes it :/

Thought I would never say this, but at this moment, I would actually bet on Maldonado. Maldonado didn't beat up Fedor because he is so amazing, and Maldonado will not beat up Shogun because he is champion material. It is because everyone age, and in martial arts, wear and tear will make most guys age much faster, especially if they have been in many wars, and rely on speed/reactiontime.

Maldbob takes it at this point.. Better chin and a cleaner standup.

Old Shogun could probably beat him on the ground. Prime Shogun would violate his manhood with incredible ease.

Shogun vs Maldonado would be similar to his last fight against Lil Nog.

Obviously Maldonada would win, he just beat Fedora.

Shogun even at this stage is too quick and diverse for Mabobabo (in my best Rampage voice)

Shogun would have killed him. Maldonado is terrible. In before overprotective Fedor fans paint Maldonado out as a top fighter.
no us rational fans accept fedor is no longer a top fighter

still the goat.

I'd rather see Maldonado vs Bosse. He was scheduled to be Rampage's replacement for a while, would have been great.

Sounds like a sloppy brawl. Not really interested.

MalGOATnado via counter right hook KO.

Maldobab torches him. Shogun doesn't have the boxing to keep up with Maldobabo and he has no chin. Maldobabo has both. I don't see where Shogun would have any advantage. Maybe he can take the fight to the ground and keep it there.

Did people even watch the Fedor-Malds fight or just the gifs?

Malds put Fedor on queer street because Fedor kept rushing straight in, chin up, throwing huge shots from the hip. All it takes is one shot to the grill on a guy rushing in to put him the fuck out. That's 230~ lbs flying forward, not at 2005 Fedor speed, but with enough speed that it's pretty amazing Fedor wasn't out cold when Malds tagged him. Pretty nutty resilience and heart by Fedor, and hopefully that's the last we see of that terrible gameplan...

Shogun doesn't fight like that. Duh. His kicks, combos, and (improved) defense would outwork Malds.

Shogun by UD or Rd 3 stoppage.

Shogun via UD. I think it would look like Shogun-Lil Nog 2.

Shogun would take him down and work from there.

Just because Malbababo beat Fedor's old ass, he's going to beat Shogun now? Naw, Shogun still has plenty left in him to take Fabio. Fedor fans are only saying otherwise because it softens the pain of watching your aged idol get whooped by a hand-picked gimme.

Back