Do you remember when cormier said this

Fenix874

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
When jones and him got into that altercation in vegas, he said " i don't care if it is wladimir klitschko or mike tyson in his prime, when any man nudges my head i will react" was he implying that klitschko and tyson would beat him up in street fight

Klitschko and Tyson would beat my ass in a street fight too but that doesn't mean I'm not gonna try to defend myself.

Goof.

Klitschko and Tyson would beat my ass in a street fight too but that doesn't mean I'm not gonna try to defend myself.

Goof.
Even tho tyson and klitshko are better fighters, cormier would actually win a (Street) match

When jones and him got into that altercation in vegas, he said " i don't care if it is wladimir klitschko or mike tyson in his prime, when any man nudges my head i will react" was he implying that klitschko and tyson would beat him up in street fight

I see your point, DC prob didnt think that through..

It's a pretty stupid thing to say. It's like saying Jones is the best mma fighter on a level with the best boxers.

Not stupid as in not true, stupid as in really bad trash talking.

Well a street fight is different, because if they punch first he's out… Every UFC fighter is out. If not, the UFC fighter would take them down [And probably get stomped by the boxers friends].

Maybe he meant it as polar opposite of a persona?

Wladimir Klitschko is a nice guy while Mike Tyson is a ruthless guy...So he meant it, he doesn't care if ur a nice guy or a crazy evil man..if you nudge his head, shit is going down

sGpFwmv.gif

Maybe he meant it as polar opposite of a persona?

Wladimir Klitschko is a nice guy while Mike Tyson is a ruthless guy...So he meant it, he doesn't care if ur a nice guy or a crazy evil man..if you nudge his head, shit is going down
Then he wouldn't say Tyson in his prime. He meant fighting ability.

They would.

D.C is not a man noted for his trash talking, if Jon Jones can get you screaming in a hotel hallway by simply repeating "You suck bro" then you might need to go the stoic approach instead...

Tyson in his prime was crazy aggressive.

Tyson now, is a pretty chill guy.
That's true. But if that was his intention he should have been more explicit. I don't care if you're the Hulk or Ned Flanders. Both of whom would probably kick DC's ass.

Daniel Cormier would fucking kill Tyson or klitschko in a fight.

Even tho tyson and klitshko are better fighters, cormier would actually win a (Street) match
no dc wouldnt. he would take them down, then be swarmed by people saying

"Yo let him up, yo get off him let him up."

then.....well dc starts to get stomped by the homies. do you even street fight bro

Back