A decade ago Barnett told Hunt "no flying ass drops" before their fight as ref was explaining rules

?

• Total voters

ExitLUPin

K
@Steel
Reaction score
On July 1st, 2006 in the quarterfinals of the legendary PRIDE OW GP he said this.

_2Kjm.jpg

mark-hunt-atomic-butt-drop-o.gif

8be1c33f933483a9c0dbe86a9d1fb526

method=get&s=mark-hunt.gif
2.gif~original

He reiterated this in a recent convo with Hunt should they hematch:

Last edited:
He should drop one on Bork.

Imagine instead of the walk away KO he flying ass drops him instead

If he tries that shit on Brock his ass is going to suplex city with a German suplex.

Hunt will knock Bork out in the suplex city then ))

It will be hard to knock somebody out when you are living dieded.

I think you might be surprised. Hunt can knock someone out even while dead. Because Hunt.

Could you imagine what a guy like Hunt would feel like jumping up and landing on you like that?? Couture coined the phrase "Atomic Butt Drop" and I thought it was gold at the time.

I think Hunt is the man and takes it. However, I give some props to Lesnar. He's coming out of fake fighting and perhaps putting the big $'s he makes there at risk along with his reputation in the phony ring. Especially after being gone from real fighting, my hat's off to him. My hat's off but Hunt will take his head off.

Last edited:
When i see HW GP it irritates me so much, IT WAS OPEN-WEIGHT GP.........

Hunt used to be a bit of a low life in MMA, he fought LHW's, MW's and even a WW boxer. He has been fighting big heavyweights the past few years and got his share of karma but it doesn't change that he used to bully smaller guys. Untill Manhoef put a final stop to that of course.

I love how unanimous this vote is. Butt-drops FT fuckin' W

Hunt used to be a bit of a low life in MMA, he fought LHW's, MW's and even a WW boxer. He has been fighting big heavyweights the past few years and got his share of karma but it doesn't change that he used to bully smaller guys. Untill Manhoef put a final stop to that of course.

Yeah. He fought them by choice. He specifically wanted to fight smaller guys in MMA. That was in his contract. They might be more challenging than the likes of Ray Sefo & JLB.

Yeah. He fought them by choice. He specifically wanted to fight smaller guys in MMA. That was in his contract. They might be more challenging than the likes of Ray Sefo & JLB.
exactly. your comment just took me back to after...I guess it was JLB versus Hunt 3. At the time JLB always had that aura that he would destroy everyone on sheer looks alone. I always thought to myself: how can a short fat guy like Hunt hang with this monster? Good times. I remember Hunt saying something like "Each fight with Jerome shaved off 10 years of my life" or something to that effect. Crazy to think that this was all a fucking lifetime ago.
#randomasscommentover

Back