anybody know how much weight the flyweights are cutting?

Electabuzz

Street Fighter
@Blue
Reaction score
Does anyone know an OK ut how much weight the flyweights cut?

Depending on the fighters TS. Mighty Mouse says he never goes over 141lbs walking around while former Flyweight Dodson said he walks around 160lbs.

Last edited:
Depending on the fighters TS. Mighty Mouse says he never goes over 141lbs walking around while former Flyweight Dodson said he walk around 160lbs.

160!? Is that as a Flyweight or a Bantamweight?

Bantamweight...yeah 25 lbs. sounds about right. If he was cutting 35 lbs. to make FLW we'd be talking Cyborg-level weight cutting and would have made me wonder why he couldn't beat Mighty Mouse with a 20 lb. weight advantage.

christian-bale-nearly-died-for-the-machinist-surviving-on-an-apple-and-a-can-of-tuna-da-630119.jpg

This guy cut from 180 to 120 in a couple of months, so 60 lbs should be it.

I would like to see a pic of Dodson at 160. That is quite heavy for his size, must be doing massive power lifting bulking up with some modest fat way out of fighting fitness. MM stays in shape so cutting 10% very easy and sounds about right for his size.

I would like to see a pic of Dodson at 160. That is quite heavy for his size, must be doing massive power lifting bulking up with some modest fat way out of fighting fitness. MM stays in shape so cutting 10% very easy and sounds about right for his size.

He's heavy off-season and then the plumber is at his house 24/7 while he's cutting weight.

Back