Just watched McG vs Diaz...

something about efficiency and steak

Just watched Bisping vs Rockhold 1...

Bisping fans think he's gonna win... I can't think of how. Tell me.

something about efficiency and steak

My Breakfeast were too heavy, I ate 2 breakfeat but in the end it was a mistake........ I was inefficiant, he came off vacation, J'sais pas quoi dire de plus la, des excuse de marde

(T)KO, decision, submission, or DQ are usually the ways people win fights. One of those could work.

Also, have you checked out Rockhold vs Bisping I?

Just looked at the 1995 Quebec referendum

Go away

Conor outstruck Nate the first round. Why is it so far fetched for him to beat Nate? I mean Bisping is the fucking MW champ.

In before the shertards come in whining about how no-one cares. Then post anti mcgregor comments.

Just watched Bisping vs Rockhold 1...

Bisping fans think he's gonna win... I can't think of how. Tell me.
A fair comparison would be if bisping moved up to fight a top 5 hw.
Edit: I mean if bisping fought a top 5 lhw at hw.

Threads like this are so obnoxious. Also, the way Conor was striking in that fight isn't how he normally strikes. He fought like a heavy handed brawler. Usually he fights like a sharp technician. I think if he fights more like he did in the Holloway fight, & uses his kicks & movement & his cardio holds up he's more than capable of beating nate. Both Diaz bro's are very beatable. It just depends on if the guys facing them want to use the advantages the diaz bro's give them.

Where's boxingislife aka TimingBeatsSpeed when you need him?

Oh and Conor doesn't win

Conor outstruck Nate the first round. Why is it so far fetched for him to beat Nate? I mean Bisping is the fucking MW champ.
Bisping being MW champ has absolutely nothing to do with Conor and Nate.

And he barely "outstruck" him.

its going to be beautiful when Nate gets KO'd..... looking forward to the shoop thread and the butthurt haters

Back