Mickey Gall: If I lose to CM Punk, I'll look like an Ahole

Actualized174

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
"I will look like an asshole if I get beat by CM Punk," Gall told hosts RJ Clifford and Steve Cofield. "People are treating him like a joke. I'm taking it very seriously. I want people to look at like I'm representing real MMA fighters, guys who grinded, guys who had to work shit jobs to be able to make a little money around their training schedule. I hope people look at it as I'm representing MMA. I plan to back that up."

"A whooping is coming whether he talks shit or not," Gall replied. "I don't' know. I'm really familiar with him as a wrestler. I did hear he was a big personality and a big talker. I don't know. I'm not sure. I'm not very familiar with him so it's hard to get inside his head, but you know we are going to fight no matter what. I think … I get why they brought him over. I can see why people are disgruntled about it. There is money to be made with him. There is a lot of money to be made with him. There is a lot of eyes that he'll bring. He will say pay-per-views. He will make money. I totally understand that. I think it's a smart business move. And from what I've seen this guy is actually trying to be a fighter. Sure, he's a professional wrestler, but I think he's trying. I definitely think he is trying."
http://www.mmamania.com/2016/6/30/12060536/mickey-gall-interview-cm-punk-ufc-203-wwe-cleveland-mma

Does Mickey Gall actually talk like that? That 2nd paragraph was excruciating to read

Punk will win the mental fight and shock Gal in the octagon.

Looks like Punk is already in Gall's head #GOAT

CM-Punk-2snGA29qWqw.gif

he won't look like an a hole, he'll just be mickey gall, win or lose. he'll disappear win or lose

You already do calling him out and hoping they "feed you". Fight legitimate fighters and not some 40 year old dude who has been hitting pads for a week.

This isn't exactly Brock vs. Mir. This is a nonfighter against an inexperienced regional circuit fighter. There won't be much high-level MMA going on in that one, but we'll still watch. Which is kind of the point, from the UFC's perspective.

I've been watching MMA for over a year, none of these guys have earned my respect yet.

"I will look like an asshole if I get beat by CM Punk," Gall told hosts RJ Clifford and Steve Cofield. "People are treating him like a joke. I'm taking it very seriously. I want people to look at like I'm representing real MMA fighters, guys who grinded, guys who had to work shit jobs to be able to make a little money around their training schedule. I hope people look at it as I'm representing MMA. I plan to back that up."

"A whooping is coming whether he talks shit or not," Gall replied. "I don't' know. I'm really familiar with him as a wrestler. I did hear he was a big personality and a big talker. I don't know. I'm not sure. I'm not very familiar with him so it's hard to get inside his head, but you know we are going to fight no matter what. I think … I get why they brought him over. I can see why people are disgruntled about it. There is money to be made with him. There is a lot of money to be made with him. There is a lot of eyes that he'll bring. He will say pay-per-views. He will make money. I totally understand that. I think it's a smart business move. And from what I've seen this guy is actually trying to be a fighter. Sure, he's a professional wrestler, but I think he's trying. I definitely think he is trying."
http://www.mmamania.com/2016/6/30/12060536/mickey-gall-interview-cm-punk-ufc-203-wwe-cleveland-mma

I'd hate to be him, if he loses...

Not sure why he said that. As long as he's not a jerk before hand, shouldn't really matter win or lose.

Does Mickey Gall actually talk like that? That 2nd paragraph was excruciating to read
He does say "I don't know" a lot. When he was on the mmahour recently he did anyway.

he should be worried. cm punk combos are no joke.
4qsb2u.gif

he should be worried. cm punk combos are no joke.
4qsb2u.gif

Are you serious? That combo is garbage.

His cardio looks insane though. All that KO power while dead tired. I've never seen anything like that in MMA

He does say "I don't know" a lot. When he was on the mmahour recently he did anyway.

CM Punk was brought in to make money. I don't know. But he was made to bring in money. He will bring in money. He will sell pay-per-views. I don't know. Money. I think he's trying to fight. I do believe he's trying to fight. I don't know.

Are you serious? That combo is garbage.

His cardio looks insane though. All that KO power while dead tired. I've never seen anything like that in MMA
you try to throw better combos after fighting for a half hour.

CM Punk was brought in to make money. I don't know. But he was made to bring in money. He will bring in money. He will sell pay-per-views. I don't know. Money. I think he's trying to fight. I do believe he's trying to fight. I don't know.
Lol. the guy got brought into the UFC after 1 pro fight. Give him time to get used to talking to the press.

Back