What is missing from UFC 200?

brawlnsprawl

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Personally for you what is missing? What fight did you as a Sherdogger want to see happen at UFC 200? Sure McG vs. Diaz would have been nice but what else would you have wanted to see? I wanted to see Fedor vs. anybody.

Lesnar vs Hunt in a Hell In The Cell with The Undertaker as a Special Referee.

Personally for you what is missing? What fight did you as a Sherdogger want to see happen at UFC 200? Sure McG vs. Diaz would have been nice but what else would you have wanted to see? I wanted to see Fedor vs. anybody.

They need mud wrestling before, the main card.

9wpaQ.gif

I think the event is 10/10 as it is, but yes Fedor would have been the cherry on top. Even though it's past do Silva vs GSP would have been nice as well.

A fighter in which casuals have an irrational belief that they are unbeatable, such as Ronda, Conor and Fedor once had for some. When casual fans think that their fighter can't lose, they are enthusiastic to take part in the celebration. Even after their delusion is revealed, their interest carries on, hoping that the storyline hasn't ended, and was just the set up for their redemption. It comes partly from the formulaic storyline arch of so many of our tales. Bones had the potential, but he muddled up the narrative too much.

A fighter in which casuals have an irrational belief that they are unbeatable, such as Ronda, Conor and Fedor once had for some. When casual fans think that their fighter can't lose, they are enthusiastic to take part in the celebration. Even after their delusion is revealed, their interest carries on, hoping that the storyline hasn't ended, and was just the set up for their redemption. It comes partly from the formulaic storyline arch of so many of our tales. Bones had the potential, but he muddled up the narrative too much.
At least we got Sage lol

Anyone who isn't satisfied with this card should probably find a different sport to follow. We've never seen a UFC card this deep. Gomi vs. Miller is the first fight of the night - that's how stacked it is. Just watch and enjoy.

Back