People think Nate will win the rematch? LOL

Coughman

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Conor got caught. It happens to the best of fighters. It happened to GSP, Anderson (heel hook), Stipe, Cain, Hendricks, Lawler (vs Nate), dos Anjos and many others. People are acting like that soul performance is a defining moment in the spectacular career of Conor McGregor. It's not. Nate is a person that does not rise to the occasion. In terms of choking, he is on par with Kenny Florian. He couldn't get it done in his fight with Bendo, Thompson or RDA yet "people" are acting like he is some person that can always beat one of the most clever and elusive fighters at welterweight. Conor will rematch Nate (he got the fight because the first one was a fluke victory) and this time he will put away Diaz early in the 1st. All you doubters are free to bump this thread after the fight for shaming purposes.

LONG LIVE THE KING!

chad-mendes-conor-mcgregor-mma-ufc-189-mendes-vs-mcgregor2-850x560.jpg

I'd post a gif of their previous fight, but I don't want to be that guy.

Screen_Shot_2014-08-07_at_8.29.47_AM.0.png

Conor got caught. It happens to the best of fighters. It happened to GSP, Anderson (heel hook), Stipe, Cain, Hendricks, Lawler (vs Nate), dos Anjos and many others. People are acting like that soul performance is a defining moment in the spectacular career of Conor McGregor. It's not. Nate is a person that does not rise to the occasion. In terms of choking, he is on par with Kenny Florian. He couldn't get it done in his fight with Bendo, Thompson or RDA yet "people" are acting like he is some person that can always beat one of the most clever and elusive fighters at welterweight. Conor will rematch Nate (he got the fight because the first one was a fluke victory) and this time he will put away Diaz early in the 1st. All you doubters are free to bump this thread after the fight for shaming purposes.

LONG LIVE THE KING!

WTF?

What impression? Conor had the first fight, till he became stupid and made stupid moves. His gameplan, will be different in this fight...I don't see a loss this time..

diaz submits connie.png

And I'll make the same pick for the next fight as well.

Conor will beat Nate by grappling best this time.

I like the cut of this whitebelts jib

Because he done it before.
5gMB9Xd.gif

Nate is better everywhere - even in Conor's strongest area which is mental warfare.

Because he already beat Conor on short-notice and took his best shots without even getting hurt.

Nate via Sub/TKO faster than last time.

Because he already beat him and he's bigger. Oh well

LONG LIVE THE KING!

well thats what happens when a fighter loses to a guy who didnt even train for the fight

plus conor became a panic wrestler so he was obviously very hurt

Might have something to do with the fact that he did it on like 10 days notice just a few months ago.

Conor having a full training camp for a title fight couldn't beat Diaz basically walking off the couch on a weeks notice. With Diaz having a full training camp it should be easier for him.

Nate can't even think. So I wouldn't say he is strong, he just don't care about anything.

He's a BJJ black belt, triathlete, and trains regularly with elite boxers. He's smarter than he lets people in on. And he's ridiculously mentally tough from growing up in one of the most dangerous cities in the US.

Back