Hunt/Lesnar combined record

Rogerdraven

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I just realized that Mark Hunt and Brock Lesnar have a combined MMA record of 17-13. They also have a combined age of 80 (just a few days shy of 81). It's actually pretty impressive that guys this old with stats this bad bring so much attention in the ufc.

I just realized that Mark Hunt and Brock Lesnar have a combined MMA record of 17-13. They also have a combined age of 80 (just a few days shy of 81). It's actually pretty impressive that guys this old with stats this bad bring so much attention in the ufc.

Imagine, if Brock got into MMA, after college domination. I don't look at Brock's record at all. He was not healthy and still managed to become champ.

People dig you when you beat up Frank Mir.

heavyweight veterans look like that. UFN 87 had overeem vs arlovski, struve vs bigfoot. imagine how many KO losses are there.

At HW, 1 punch is all it takes to finish you. Thats why there are more mediocre looking records at HW.

Hunt has more brutal and embarrassing losses than Brock. hunt also should be 10-12. He lost to Wand and Cro Cop but got gifted decisions.

Kimbo and Dada main and comain were like 181 years combined and they did like what 2.5M viewers.

I think people like both of these guys and don't care about their records because they are guys who come to fight. Regardless of if they win or lose, even if they lose badly, they deliver brutal beatings or die trying to. I actually think MMA needs more guys like them and less worry about if someone always wins or not.

Not bashing GSP or fighters like him who fight really safe, but I'd much rather watch a Hunt or Lesnar fight than GSP vs pretty much anyone.

Might as well have Pat Healy bleach his hair, tattoo a dick on his chest and fight himself instead

Imagine, if Brock got into MMA, after college domination. I don't look at Brock's record at all. He was not healthy and still managed to become champ.

or imagine if hunt had been training professionally, even only since he first transitioned to mma

Brock vs Cain was embarrassing enough for one career.
But that was Cain Velasquez one of the best heavyweights ever. Hunt was destroyed and knocked cold in 18 seconds by a journeyman middleweight who has been destroyed by Joe freaking Schilling. He also got owned by a middle of the road middleweight Mousasi in minute. Mccorkle dominated Hunt. Hunt got beaten so badly and then knocked cold by JDS, it was a title Eliminator yet Hunt didn't even look like he belonged in the same cage as Junior. I won't even mention what Miocic did to Hunt. Most all of Hunts loses have been embarrassing and even some of his wins, like when he had to throw hay makers and tee off on Nishijima for three rounds until he finally got the ref to stop it.

But that was Cain Velasquez one of the best heavyweights ever. Hunt was destroyed and knocked cold in 18 seconds by a journeyman middleweight who has been destroyed by Joe freaking Schilling. He also got owned by a middle of the road middleweight Mousasi in minute. Mccorkle dominated Hunt. Hunt got beaten so badly and then knocked cold by JDS, it was a title Eliminator yet Hunt didn't even look like he belonged in the same cage as Junior. I won't even mention what Miocic did to Hunt. Most all of Hunts loses have been embarrassing and even some of his wins, like when he had to throw hay makers and tee off on Nishijima for three rounds until he finally got the ref to stop it.

It's embarrassing to get knocked out by Melvin Manhoef?

Um, have you seen Lesnar's losses? lol

At HW, 1 punch is all it takes to finish you. Thats why there are more mediocre looking records at HW.
I call bull. For instance, Overeem had a shit chin at LHW. LHW Reem of pride loses to Jones, Cormier, Glover, and Rumble and Gus imo.

It's not about age or records. It's about these two crazy cartoon/movie characters who're real people, and who make crazy things happen every time they fight. And they're going to war. It's gonna be awesome.

It's embarrassing to get knocked out by Melvin Manhoef?
Yeah an unranked guy 100 pounds smaller than you. Absolutely. Your probably one of those idiots that because Manhoef is known for knockouts you can chalk it up as not a bad loss for Hunt. Yet Manhoef has never beat a high level opponent in Emma and eery time he fights a legitimate top fighter the seem to avoid being knocked out and beat him. Strange how that works.

Tough competition, obvious holes in their games, but exciting fighters who have a chance of beating anyone they're put in with. Even bandwagon, win obsessed western fans can appreciate that.

Back