Conor or Bispring?

wtkace**

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
A fight inside the Octagon isn’t a game, people been prepared for months in order to step inside to beat the hell out of the opponent, so most of the time, you have to accept the fact that the results of every match up truly tell you the truth you wish to know.

However, there are certain rare cased where the results obtained isn’t as expected which could hardly convince us about who’s the better fighter on a particular match. Between these two fighter, who will have the higher chance to lose their crown?

Conor Mcgregor – Perhaps once of the fastest rising fighter in the 2010th era. He dethrone Aldo in just 13 sec to become the new Featherweight champ. However, we do know that Aldo went in that match in an emotional mode, which might be the reason why he recklessly rush in to punch the hell out of Conor ( get KO, in fact).

It’s true that we don’t even see how Aldo is able to match up against Conor in the first fight, that 13 Sec is hardly to convince us that Conor is really the better fighter in FW division. I would say that a rematch for them will be an interesting matchup for all of us. (Trust me, it can sell more than UFC 196, as both Aldo & Conor put their Pride in the line this time )

Bispring – They have one thing in common : Winning the title in a spectacular fashion, which is known as fluke for most of us. However compare to Conor, Bispring could hardly see as a notable challenger in the division. People like Chris, Souza, Yoel are way better fighter than him.

Luke did underestimate him, which I truly believe that if there is a 3rd match happening between these two, you can put your money on Luke for sure.

Well, in my opinion, both of these great fighters will having a higher chance to lose their belt in the coming title defence fight ( Definitely Bispring fall on the high side), but we never know.

Have a nice day.

Bispring
tumblr_mim211iBd31qekrqxo2_.gif

A fight inside the Octagon isn’t a game, people been prepared for months in order to step inside to beat the hell out of the opponent, so most of the time, you have to accept the fact that the results of every match up truly tell you the truth you wish to know.

However, there are certain rare cased where the results obtained isn’t as expected which could hardly convince us about who’s the better fighter on a particular match. Between these two fighter, who will have the higher chance to lose their crown?

Conor Mcgregor – Perhaps once of the fastest rising fighter in the 2010th era. He dethrone Aldo in just 13 sec to become the new Featherweight champ. However, we do know that Aldo went in that match in an emotional mode, which might be the reason why he recklessly rush in to punch the hell out of Conor ( get KO, in fact).

It’s true that we don’t even see how Aldo is able to match up against Conor in the first fight, that 13 Sec is hardly to convince us that Conor is really the better fighter in FW division. I would say that a rematch for them will be an interesting matchup for all of us. (Trust me, it can sell more than UFC 196, as both Aldo & Conor put their Pride in the line this time )

Bispring – They have one thing in common : Winning the title in a spectacular fashion, which is known as fluke for most of us. However compare to Conor, Bispring could hardly see as a notable challenger in the division. People like Chris, Souza, Yoel are way better fighter than him.

Luke did underestimate him, which I truly believe that if there is a 3rd match happening between these two, you can put your money on Luke for sure.

Well, in my opinion, both of these great fighters will having a higher chance to lose their belt in the coming title defence fight ( Definitely Bispring fall on the high side), but we never know.

Have a nice day.
giphy.gif

Lawler should be there. Dude is in Thompson way.

Lmao at City Wok.

Michael Bispring gonna rose his U F Shee titerrrr

This thread is dumb af but it made me laugh.
charlie-murphy.gif

Is Bispring his new nickname ?

Anyhow, these two fights have nothing in common. Aldo was a one shot thing. Bisping, they feeled eachother out, they exchanged punches, they felt the rythm and WHAM. Aldo it was just, Conor studied Aldo's combo's, Aldo did his Go-to, BAM. It was very different.

Hard choice but i'm going to have to say I hate McHipster more.
Bisping was always such a douche they never shoved him down our throats as hard as they did McHipster.

Hard choice but i'm going to have to say I hate McHipster more.
Bisping was always such a douche they never shoved him down our throats as hard as they did McHipster.

What compelled you to comment after all these years... Conor Napoleon complex McGregor? UFC 200?

For me is was the former if I'm honest.

Have a nice day.

Some serious education, there chief! Bispring should be proud :)

Napoleon complex
"Napoleon complex" is a term describing a theoretical condition occurring in people of short stature. It is characterized by overly-aggressive or domineering social behavior, and carries the implication that such behaviour is compensatory for the subject's stature.

Conor+McGregor+6BUaAgh2aZVm.jpg

I couldn't even read the whole post... just NO.

Back