MMA Fighter Low Blows his Opponent Then Soccer Kicks Him in the Face

Zombie Prophet

I Do Things
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Posting this here cuz i dont think its getting the attn it needs. This guy should be banned from all combat sports. If anyone knows the fighters names please share it. that would be greatly appreciated!

Damn...that's rough. What was the ruleset though?

There are no rules in the modern day that allow low blowing.

EDIT: LOL at the referee looks like he was about to ground and pound the bastard.

that tool's punishment should be to forcibly travel back in time and have to be locked in a cage with a prime shogun...so he can get soccer kicked in the face repeatedly

My god, hope this guy is in jail, he should never work another day in his life inside an octagon.

Get him in the cage with Mark Hunt with pride rules. Fucking prick.

The ref clearly wanted to hit him and should have, what an asshole.

Kyle-Gif-I.gif

Mike Kylesque in his fouling.

You sure this is recent?

Posting this here cuz i dont think its getting the attn it needs. This guy should be banned from all combat sports. If anyone knows the fighters names please share it. that would be greatly appreciated!

Pretty sure his name is Alan Rollero, ZP.

Took me like five minutes to google that, by the way. :p

What a douche, his kind belong far from the sport. Should be forced to rewatch Rosholt vs. Nelson on loop, Clockwork Orange style

this is why we cant have good things.

that fucker also ruined christmas already.

I honestly thought the OP was gonna show CM punk in wwe

Just a punk! No need for that shit....

Back