Ryan Jimmo's murderers >:(

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
Look at these clowns:

13580580_967997969964655_6558739650656878538_o.jpg

"Tony Getschel was charged with second degree murder, criminal negligence causing death, dangerous operation of a motor vehicle causing death, and fail to stop at scene of accident involving death and Jordan Wagner the passenger was charged with accessory after the fact to murder. "

Lets hope they get murdered in jail in the most horrible way possible

Ryan Jimmo was from my home town which makes it hit closer to home :(

Look at these clowns:

13580580_967997969964655_6558739650656878538_o.jpg

"Tony Getschel was charged with second degree murder, criminal negligence causing death, dangerous operation of a motor vehicle causing death, and fail to stop at scene of accident involving death and Jordan Wagner the passenger was charged with accessory after the fact to murder. "

Lets hope they get murdered in jail in the most horrible way possible

Ryan Jimmo was from my home town which makes it hit closer to home :(

Last edited:
Sucks how drastically lives can end and change in a split second. Some idiotic kids. RIP Jimmo.

The whole thing, is pretty messed up!

Last edited:
Is Canadian prison horrible like American prison or cushy like Swedish prison? I've seen Trailer Park Boys so I hope they don't just get to smoke weed and have a nice time.

No, I disagree with them getting murdered in jail. I hope they get butt raped in jail everyday by the big black man, unless they enjoy it. Then something else.

Yup! They sure do look like people from Alberta.

Is Canadian prison horrible like American prison or cushy like Swedish prison? I've seen Trailer Park Boys so I hope they don't just get to smoke weed and have a nice time.

I was thinking the same thing. There is no way that Canadian prison is horrible enough for these fucks.

Depends where you are lol but American jail is far worse from what I've heard.

They haven't been found guilty but if they are I hope they become the first men to actually get pregnant.

Last edited by a moderator:
but you get to smoke weed in U.S. prisons, too

I was thinking the same thing. There is no way that Canadian prison is horrible enough for these fucks.

Trailer Park Boys is a TV show you guys

Sure our jails are more polite but it's still a horrible place to be

Hope these scumbags get prison for life.

Life in Canada is 25 years :/

The guy who killed the Moncton police officers got 3 lifes and is in jail for 75 years to be released at 99

I wonder if the passenger had anything to do with it.

No, I disagree with them getting murdered in jail. I hope they get butt raped in jail everyday by the big black man, unless they enjoy it. Then something else.
No need to share your fantasies. ;)

Oh that driver dude is gonna get a black daddy in prison. Believe you me.

Back