Brock Lesnar on steroid allegations: 'I'm a white boy and I'm jacked -- deal with it'

Project 86

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/6/3...allegations-im-a-white-boy-and-im-jacked-deal

16c3b9fdd5ae1c12d4df15bf78dc01b7.gif

"You're on steroids."

Kenny Florian

edit: inb4 someone pulls the race card.

It's called retard strength

Does steroids and race usually get brought up when he is accused? Why does him being white have anything to do with it?

Gotta admit he has never been given the Hershal walker pass on simply being a "super athlete"

On the scale of White to Lobster, he's closer to Lobster.

"I haven't followed much of anything," Lesnar said. "I never have. I don't have a Twitter account. I don't have Facebook. It is what it is. To me, it's all BS."

i can respek that

Does steroids and race usually get brought up when he is accused? Why does him being white have anything to do with it?
The NFL is probably the only place where Brock has seen anyone compare to him physically, and it's like 70% black. So it's probably just an opinion coming from a biased personal experience.

What are we debating? If he is white? Cuz the other is obvious.

This post sponsored by 23andMe.com

The NFL is probably the only place where Brock has seen anyone compare to him physically, and it's like 70% black. So it's probably just an opinion coming from a biased personal experience.
Could be.

Back