Brock comments on WWE, Steph & going to fight at 200

FrankieNYC

STUFF!
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Picked up by Fox Sports

http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/...-if-ufc-200-fight-affects-wwe-standing-063016

Lesnar is scheduled to return to WWE a month after UFC 200 to perform at SummerSlam, but he's not worried about that appearance right now. In fact, Lesnar gave a rather blunt answer when asked if he believes his WWE popularity might take a hit if things don't go his way against Mark Hunt.

"I really don't give a s--t," Lesnar said during a media conference call Thursday.

"Honestly, I really don't care. This isn't about my fans. This is about me living my life, being the person I want to be," Lesnar said. "Granted, without the fans and everything, none of us would be able to do this, I get that."

Lesnar said the same thing when reacting to recent comments from WWE chief brand officer Stephanie McMahon, who said that the organization wasn't "necessarily" supporting his fight at UFC 200 from a promotional standpoint.

"I don't know. I don't care what she says," Lesnar said about McMahon.

"But I don't sit up at night wondering 'is my drawing power going to be hurt or are WWE fans going to tune into watch me do this?'. I don't give two s--ts about that. This is about me. I want to get in there and be an athlete again. That's what it's about."

fukking A.....all the best brock!

wrecked by Brock.

tumblr_m9dzmdjlfM1rxkad2o5_250.gif

this just in: Brock doesnt care

I wish Jon Jones was this confident in being himself to the media.

Regardless of what anyone thinks personally about him, you gotta respect his passion for competition. Guy just wants to be the best. Nothing wrong with that.

Regardless of what anyone thinks personally about him, you gotta respect his passion for competition. Guy just wants to be the best. Nothing wrong with that.

I also like how he doesn't over think shit.
Others would be concerned about how one company see's him, the fans, media, etc.

Brock says "I wanna do something & if someone meets my price, I will do it" - such a simple way to be.
No social media & no playing games

He is the anti-Conor lol

His mentality, is beyond amazing. FK what others think..live your Fkn life and Own it!

Its so refreshing

I love that he did not even know Steph's comments lol
He really does not care about internet, social media, etc.

All he cares about is his family & doing what he wants to & getting paid for it!

Its so refreshing

I love that he did not even know Steph's comments lol
He really does not care about internet, social media, etc.

All he cares about is his family & doing what he wants to & getting paid for it!

This guy, is a once in a lifetime athlete and he has every right to say F.ck you , to all the haters. He's special and fans want to see him, everywhere!

He's got the right approach.

Still don't like him.

This guy, is a once in a lifetime athlete and he has every right to say F.ck you , to all the haters. He's special and fans want to see him, everywhere!

Dana once said he was the easiest & hardest to deal with at the same time.

If Brock agrees to something, he will do it.
Reports from WWE say the same thing

But piss him off or try to get one over on him (in his mind) & .... FORGET IT

Back