Michael Bisping already breaking under the pressure of being a UFC champion

J

JollyRants

Hes already complaining that everyones calling him out. News flash onces you become a UFC champion you gain a target on your back, and everyone wants to take you out to get that title. Bisping seems not to be able to handle that pressure of having that target on his back and everyone wanting to take him out. Ps he wont hold the title long if he cant handle the pressure of holding it. Thoughts ?

Last edited by a moderator:
He's not complaining, so the one argument you have is debunked.

He's not breaking under anything.

My thoughts are that he is being pompously facetious as always, and you're taking what he says too literally.

Are you incapable of reading human emotion or just trolling? He's clearly joking.

Hes already complaining that everyones calling him out. News flash onces you become a UFC champion you gain a target on your back, and everyone's wants to take you out to get that title. Bisping seems not to be able to handle that pressure of having that target on his back and everyone wanting to take him out. Ps he wont hold the title long if he cant handle the pressure of holding it. Thoughts ?

Hope he doesnt go and retire out of fear of fighting so many hungry contenders

Hes already complaining that everyones calling him out. News flash onces you become a UFC champion you gain a target on your back, and everyone wants to take you out to get that title. Bisping seems not to be able to handle that pressure of having that target on his back and everyone wanting to take him out. Ps he wont hold the title long if he cant handle the pressure of holding it. Thoughts ?

can you get over it? lol, Bisping is the champ..... deal with it buddeh

also he's the most called out fighter in the UFC's history, I think he can deal with having a target on his back

qNVo2t5.jpg

TS not catching dat British humor, doesn't sound like he complaining at all, sounds like he's enjoying the attention and having some fun with it.

Makes Weidman look desperate again

I say fight Hendo while Rocksalt and Weidman throw down, in the meantime we can have Anderson vs. Jacare, Romero needs to fight again so how about Uriah Hall or somebody I dunno. Vitor vs. Tim Kennedy for god measure too. The title picture will sort itself out in a few months believe you me buddeh

I'm sure he's loving it. Bigger names want a crack at him. Bigger names = bigger fights. Bigger fights = bigger money. I used to be unable to tolerate Bisping but I'm very happy for him for accomplishing all of this. Strange how my feelings towards fighters change when they're fighting Luke Rockhold. He truly brings out the best in his opponents personality.

As a Cruz fan I guess you are incapable of understanding joking and trolling. What Faber and Cruz were doing was just weird, what Bisping is doing people actually find funny. ;)

Doesn't seem like he breaking under pressure to me but I'm curious how long can his fans keep pretending he is not ducking every legit contender there is.

Makes Weidman look desperate again

I say fight Hendo while Rocksalt and Weidman throw down, in the meantime we can have Anderson vs. Jacare, Romero needs to fight again so how about Uriah Hall or somebody I dunno. Vitor vs. Tim Kennedy for god measure too. The title picture will sort itself out in a few months believe you me buddeh
I like Romero vs Luke and The Chris vs Jacare at the moment. No need for rematches if other viable and fresh matches are available. Should they both win, they can square off for the title later so it's not immediate for the Chris. I want to see him against another top shelf contender.

Doesn't seem like he breaking under pressure to me but I'm curious how long can his fans keep up with pretending he is not ducking the every legit contender there is.

I'm no big fan of the guy but until a bout is offered you can't say he's ducking anyone. Everyone is just talking shit at this point, nothing is official.

Quite the contrary. I got the distinct impression he was relishing it.

And btw, he's completely right about Chris Weidman.

In before wasteland.

Back