Don Fryes Predator Predictions accuracy?

xMisterxMikeX

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Remember those funny little videos Frye would do for upcoming PPVs. Did anyone ever keep track of his overall predictions?

cool-jesus.jpg

Not a fan of "The Predator" nickname. Sounds to rapey.

Not to me. Predators traditionally aren't rapists. They're carnivores. Then you have the Predator movie. Doesn't evoke thoughts of rapists to me, but I don't think about rape all day. To someone who does, it might evoke that.

Not to me. Predators traditionally aren't rapists. They're carnivores. Then you have the Predator movie. Doesn't evoke thoughts of rapists to me, but I don't think about rape all day. To someone who does, it might evoke that.
Ever hear of that show called To Catch a Predator? Thats what I got it from. Also do you know me? No you don't do you. So don't say shit about people who you don't know. It makes you come off as a dick.

If you think the word Predator sounds rapey...you should hear what Frye says about ring card girls.

Anyway...with that much testosterone and thick mustache...no sane woman could resist. Hence rape is impossible when it comes to Frye

Ever hear of that show called To Catch a Predator? Thats what I got it from. Also do you know me? No you don't do you. So don't say shit about people who you don't know. It makes you come off as a dick.

Never heard of it til you mentioned it. Why are you watching reality TV shows about rape? Just proves my point. You dirty filthy rapist in training.

Settle down, Beavis. Welcome to the internet!

Never heard of it til you mentioned it. Why are you watching reality TV shows about rape? Just proves my point. You dirty filthy rapist in training.
Alright dude you caught me. As a fellow Southern Californian, keep it on the down low. It's hard to get a rape in when there expecting it.

Back