Bold prediction: Jon Jones vs Anthony Johnson at MSG!

McgreGOATsLeft

alone
@red
Reaction score
Im just making a prediction, and I want to hear you guys thoughts on the likelihood of this happening, would this be a main event fight, etc...

So I believe Jon Jones gets a UD victory over DC at 200.

I also believe Anthony Johnson wins his bout via (T)KO against Glover at 202.

With that being said I think this perfectly sets up a huge LHW title fight defense for the hometown boy Jon Jones, and I think that this will be too big of an opportunity for Rumble too pass on assuming he comes out of his fight with Glover not too banged up.

Jon Jones vs Anthony Johnson at MSG for the LHW belt, thoughts?

I'm praying real hard, TS...this fight has been put off long enough.

Very true, I hope everything works out well.
Prediction on the outcome if it does happen?

I'd be rooting hard for Rumble, but could see it easily going both ways. Jones by UD or Rumble by KO sometime in the first three rounds. It's a pick 'em for me.

Imagine a nasty Rumble knockout of Jon Jones? That would be awesome

I'd be rooting hard for Rumble, but could see it easily going both ways. Jones by UD or Rumble by KO sometime in the first three rounds. It's a pick 'em for me.
I completely agree.
In my opinion though I think Jonny bones weathers the storm, and then maybe gets a sub in the championship rounds or coasts to a UD.

I wouldn't say that's a bold prediction. It makes a lot of sense.

I wouldn't say that's a bold prediction. It makes a lot of sense.
It isn't? That's debatable for sure. They both have very respectable opponents to get through to get there, and rumble would have to come out of his fight nearly unscathed.
I also say it's bold because I will be shamed for looking so far ahead if either loses.

I think it'll be Gus. I'd like nothing more than to see Rumble fight Bones, but.l I think Glover taps him and Gus decisions Jan B.

Glover gonna make Rumble quit.

No idea where Jones goes from there, Glover X Jones II is very "meh", let's hope I'm wrong and Rumble gets it done at 202.

DC vs Teixeira and Jones vs Rumble co-main event at 205 :p pppprediction breaker

This would be a very bold prediction if it wasn't.

This would be a very bold prediction if it wasn't.
What in the actual fuck are you saying? This is a bold prediction. A lot of people think Glover is going to beat Rumble. Even if he does win he needs to try and come out of the fight nearly UNSCATHED.

I hope so. I'm planning on going to this event and this would be the cherry on top.

Back