Brock: I was looking to come back for November in MSG, but ...

FrankieNYC

STUFF!
Platinum Member
Reaction score
... UFC offered 200, so I said OK!

Seems like once Conor pulled his stunt, they asked Brock if he could possibly move up

then he is gonna lose this fight. last time ufc wanted brock to fill in, he got retired lol

Cloner keeps fuckin' things up.

Hopefully Nate finishes Cloner off for good.

We all know from the Bisping fight that short camps > long camps. Therefore if you do the math, multiply by the 5 years he's been gone, carry the 1 in 21-1, you get... Brock via 1st KO.

Probably not, DC/Jones still get like $3 out of each PPV buy if im not mistaken.

You really don't think Brock will get paid the most?
Seriously?

The sports biggest draw who had negotiating power (since he was not signed)?

Probably not, DC/Jones still get like $3 out of each PPV buy if im not mistaken.

what's your source? fighters typically get PPV bonuses only if they clear a certain number and then it's a tiered bonus so maybe you'll get $1 for every buy over 300,000 but $2 for 400,000 and so on

I would say tied with Jones, and at least Brock, JBJ and DC get PPV points imo.

what's your source? fighters typically get PPV bonuses only if they clear a certain number and then it's a tiered bonus so maybe you'll get $1 for every buy over 300,000 but $2 for 400,000 and so on
Don't remember the source but they probably get payed $3 each PPV if they sell a million and UFC 200 is doing a million.

Why would you seriously be wondering that...? Is it even debatable?

Which part? You will have to be more clear.

Are you saying he won't get more than the main event? Are you saying he will get more than the main event?

Brock Lesnar said he's making a boat load of money from UFC 200.

I think it is absolutely stupid to assume that if there is say 1.5 million PPV buys that ALL those buys are credited to certain fighters....Sometimes I will buy it because of the match ups beneath the main event.

Edgar/Aldo has my interest the most.

You really don't think Brock will get paid the most?
Seriously?

The sports biggest draw who had negotiating power (since he was not signed)?
Rousey is a bigger star than Lesnar, she could click her fingers and headline over JBJ, Brock and the current champion of her division.

Rousey is a bigger star than Lesnar, she could click her fingers and headline over JBJ, Brock and the current champion of her division.
giphy.gif

Which part? You will have to be more clear.

Are you saying he won't get more than the main event? Are you saying he will get more than the main event?

Brock Lesnar said he's making a boat load of money from UFC 200.

I think it goes without saying that Brock is earning more than anyone else in the ufc outside of perhaps McGoobs.

Back