GSP would beat any UFC Middleweight

Swampy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
At 35, Georges is going to be at his strongest. His training will be smarter and his skills will most definitely have progressed. GSP doesn't seem like the type of athlete to be left behind. A bigger, stronger Georges at 185 imposes his will on any UFC 185 pounder. What makes these guys so great that they can kick GSP's ass?

DON-DRAPER-PUKES.gif

At 35, Georges is going to be at his strongest. His training will be smarter and his skills will most definitely have progressed. GSP doesn't seem like the type of athlete to be left behind. A bigger, stronger Georges at 185 imposes his will on any UFC 185 pounder. What makes these guys so great that they can kick GSP's ass?

3 years off (Insane octogon rust) + surgery + age = nothing close , to the old GSP! Stop, dreaming...LOL

Yes, I believe GSP could beat Sam Alvey. I agree. Also probably Cezar Ferriera, Dan Kelly, Kevin Casey

I think he would struggle. I'd favor Romero, Rockhold, Silva, Machida, and Jacare all easily over him.

Maybe he'd be able to break the top ten but I don't think he'd have an easy time in the top five.

Maybe when he was still in his athletic prime, and dominating almost everyone he came across. But after a 3 year absence, and a questionable desire to return(we've heard him flip flop on whether or not he'd even consider coming back) making his first foray into an entirely new division.

It's not outlandish to think a 35 year old GSP doesn't even dominate welterweight at this point, let alone middleweight.

No, he wouldn't. The current MW top 5 is terrific.

Maybe when he was still in his athletic prime, and dominating almost everyone he came across. But after a 3 year absence, and a questionable desire to return(we've heard him flip flop on whether or not he'd even consider coming back) making his first foray into an entirely new division.

It's not outlandish to think a 35 year old GSP doesn't even dominate welterweight at this point, let alone middleweight.
I agree. Nothing can be considered outlandish. Crazy stuff happens in the UFC. It seems that people forget that GSP is arguabl the best fighter ever.

No way. He's pretty small for WW he would be a midget at MW.

I'd give him a decent chance at beating Bisping and Silva (at this age). The other top 10 guys would probably have 20-30 lbs on GSP on fight night plus 3-4" depending on who he fought. No chance.

Besides, why do we want to see that? There's plenty for him at WW.

OP you know how I know you've never stepped foot in the gym?

Back