UFC 200 $100 tapology contest

Wizzlebiz

Wizzlebiz is the Wizziest
@Silver
Reaction score
For UFC 200 I am running a $100 tapology contest.

With the change to the main event. Due to all the entires and my doubt that all who entered will go back and pick Dc vs Anderson will not count towards this contest if picked.

In order to be eligible you must post your tapology picks in this thread.

All fights on the card including under card and prelims must be picked. If you are missing a pick you will be disqualified.

You have until tapology closes the card to make your official pick.

Once your picks have been posted that is your official pick. If Your edit time on your official post is after 2 hours of your original post you will be disqualified as well.

Any acct with the join date of today going foward will not be eligible.

If there is a tie i will video flip coins and post that as the tie breaker.

The payment will come via google play or i tunes code in you pm.

There will be 3 winners.

1st place $50
2nd place $25
3rd place $25

Good luck folks.
35220-1057767.png

Mod edit: This giveaway is not sanctioned by sherdog. Any personal information you exchange for the purpose of collecting the prize must be done via PM and at your own risk.

Last edited:
35220-1031349.png

I like knockouts.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if there's a way to change your name on Tapology? I was drunk when I made mine and unwittingly put my real name and am always hesitant to share picks for that reason. I might make a new one just for this competition but I'd rather be able to keep my old one I've had for a couple of years with all my stats and everything.

Thsts alot of kos. If it pans out like this we all are in for the best night of fights ever.
That's what I'm hoping for. Didn't notice that I picked a shit ton of KO's until after I made the picks.

What do u gain from this
Honestly nothin.

I just see so much bad shit in the world. I try to give back. Im fortunate to be able to.

It offers a sense of fun and competition. It also makes people happy when they win.

Im happy to do it for those reasons.

All good. You have 2 hours to tweak it if you choose so.
Edited my picks but it's still embedding the KO's galore one, guess i'll just have to wait until it updates.

I predict a long fucking night, with all three title fights going the distance.

35220-1057768.png