Thiago Alves vs. Al Iaquinta
Cody Garbrandt vs. Takeya Mizugaki
Tim Means vs. Sean Strickland
Raquel Pennington vs. Elizabeth Phillips

Fight Pass Prelims:

Hyun Gyu Lim vs. Sultan Aliev
Artem Lobov vs. Chris Avila
Alberto Uda vs. Marvin Vettori

It's still almost 2 months away, but it seems give or take a prelim fight or so UFC 202 is basically completed. That one filled up very quickly. The bout order isn't official, this one was made purely for the sake of the thread. With that being said, what do you guys think of this card? I believe it's going to be the first inside of the new T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas and they did an awesome job with the card. I'm excited for the entire Main Card, there are a shit ton of awesome WW matchups on here and this was the perfect card to reschedule Rumble/Glover for. I wish Gabrandt was getting a better fight but it should be a fun one against Mizugaki and I'm excited to see Tim Means back in there as well. What do you guys think?

Last edited:
9/10 overall

main card is a solid 10/10

The only fight on the main card that i could see going to the judges is Condit vs Maia. This looks like an awesome card, lets just hope it stays this way because August 20th is a long ways away.

Every fight on the main card has the makings to be FOTN.....awesome card full marks to the match-makers

Not as good as the Sioux Falls card but meh.

(9.5/10)

Main event alone makes it a 10 tbh

Definitely a 9/10 for me if UFC 200 is a 10/10. Awesome card, but like someone else said its still almost 2 months out, I hope the card stays put together.

PPV Main Card:

Nate Diaz vs. Conor McGregor II
Anthony Johnson vs. Glover Teixiera
Carlos Condit vs. Demian Maia
Donald Cerrone vs. Rick Story
Neil Magny vs. Dong Hyun Kim

FS1 Prelims:

Thiago Alves vs. Al Iaquinta
Cody Garbrandt vs. Takeya Mizugaki
Tim Means vs. Sean Strickland
Raquel Pennington vs. Elizabeth Phillips

Fight Pass Prelims:

Hyun Gyu Lim vs. Sultan Aliev
Alberto Uda vs. Marvin Vettori

It's still almost 2 months away, but it seems give or take a prelim fight or so UFC 202 is basically completed. That one filled up very quickly. The bout order isn't official, this one was made purely for the sake of the thread. With that being said, what do you guys think of this card? I believe it's going to be the first inside of the new T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas and they did an awesome job with the card. I'm excited for the entire Main Card, there are a shit ton of awesome WW matchups on here and this was the perfect card to reschedule Rumble/Glover for. I wish Gabrandt was getting a better fight but it should be a fun one against Mizugaki and I'm excited to see Tim Means back in there as well. What do you guys think?

Wow, solid + stacked card. Not as good as UFC 200, but still very impressive and fans for sure get their money's worth. I'd give it a 9.5 out of 10. UFC 200 gets 11 out of 10...

That's a god damn outstanding card.

Its made to be a killer card no matter what. A card of top WW's who can replace each other if injuries happen

It's weird that I keep seeing threads like this. This card will probably unfortunately look different in 2 months. I'll wait before buying tickets or getting excited for any card months in advance

Back